Round 11 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

2319...suffered the worst loss in my cash league ever. Went down by 3 points. I had Holman -7 after last nights game. He had beams, Gibbs and Tomlinson today. Beams 60 point last quarter the icing on the cake. I had rocky. Sums me up yet again. #cursed

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I got 2049 do not complain u almost outscored me by 300

2211 with a donut and -80 differential from fielding Smith over Fritsch, could've been 2350-2400, allwell

Good to see Gibbs pig out finally, that's what I brought him in for a few weeks ago. Nice to see Zorko tackle his way to a solid ton again, where was this between rounds 3-6 FFS when I was in freefall!!!

Now to make the most of this 402k I've got spare, Westhoff and Heeney are my top targets this week having carried a subpar forwardline all season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could have been huge. Who was your F6 in lieu of Fritsch?

Billings :drunk:

I messed up big time with my trades. Went TKelly > Walters & Coffield > Brayshaw. Had I kept Kelly and gone Christensen > Walters instead & started Fritsch instead of Billings (which I planned to do, but somehow Billings ended up on field by accident) I would have gone close to 2600 *sigh* I don't even want to think about it any more.

Kinda shocked that I didn't fall (or move up, for that matter) at all in the rankings with a mediocre score this week.

Screen Shot 2018-06-03 at 19.51.48.png

Kinda shocked that I didn't fall (or move up, for that matter) at all in the rankings with a mediocre score this week.

View attachment 506628
I only fell 11 spots with my 2211, still in the 1400s

Would've probably made ground had I fielded Fritsch, lol

Seems us Bigfooty clique did well this week then

I only fell 11 spots with my 2211, still in the 1400s

Would've probably made ground had I fielded Fritsch, lol

Seems us Bigfooty clique did well this week then
Lol, if I hadn't made any trades last week (essentially Fritsch and Ed Phillips onfield instead of Rice and Rockliff), I'd have been 96 points better off. :$

Remove this Banner Ad

Back