Trades Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

HOW GOOD IS THIS ROUND.
View attachment 508684

I refuse to trade Laird/Fyfe/Coniglio as they're premiums and I'm not coming out of the BYE rounds with a worse team. Its been between Witts or Westhoff for me all week and I'm leaning towards the latter as Witts would be upgraded to Grundy/Martin after round 14 most likely.

Some more unique downgrades but Ahern and Austin do not fit my BYE structure well. I'll likely downgrade Fritsch to Ahern after round 13.

edit: if Joel Smith/Aaron Francis make the final teams tomorrow then I'll likely swap Mihocek for one of them. Do MEL/COLL teams get finalized tomorrow as well as Sunday sides?

View attachment 508686
Monday teams not finalised until after lockout :(

Monday teams not finalised until after lockout :(
Which is a crock of s**t.
Fantasy footy is a created game. They make the rules. They should foresee Monday games and extend to a partial Friday lockout. Then I can loophole my captain on a Friday for the couple of Monday games (cos that's what it's really about)
Plus DPP, give us something.

So yeh, Murray probably won't make the cut. He'll only get a gig after I trade him out (which will have to be soon) and he'll likely come back with a point to prove.

Screen Shot 2018-06-08 at 11.03.50 am.png

Gone L.Murphy - Mihocek and H.Mckay to Ahern, pretty stuck on the third trade as I'm unsure of whether to trade Laird or Coniglio as it feels like a poor long term move - thoughts?

Which is a crock of s**t.
Fantasy footy is a created game. They make the rules. They should foresee Monday games and extend to a partial Friday lockout. Then I can loophole my captain on a Friday for the couple of Monday games (cos that's what it's really about)
Plus DPP, give us something.

So yeh, Murray probably won't make the cut. He'll only get a gig after I trade him out (which will have to be soon) and he'll likely come back with a point to prove.
Yeah it is ******* s**t. They seem fine to do it for Thursday games though :rolleyes:

Surprised to see how well tom McDonald is actually doing the last few weeks. Looks like Melbourne have a good run of games coming up, will he keep posting those 100+ scores regularly while Melbourne are killing it? considering going him over westhoff
I think the benefit Westy gives you is the fact he has had his bye whereas TMacs bye is next week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprised to see how well tom McDonald is actually doing the last few weeks. Looks like Melbourne have a good run of games coming up, will he keep posting those 100+ scores regularly while Melbourne are killing it? considering going him over westhoff
I think everyone from Melbourne's scores have been inflated over the last month. Have you considered ANB for 70k cheaper?

View attachment 508784

Gone L.Murphy - Mihocek and H.Mckay to Ahern, pretty stuck on the third trade as I'm unsure of whether to trade Laird or Coniglio as it feels like a poor long term move - thoughts?

I count 15 for round 14

So get rid of r14 players or non players (Cumming, Mutch) for players that will be in in r14. And do same again next week.

I think the benefit Westy gives you is the fact he has had his bye whereas TMacs bye is next week

Westhoff this week - has 3 games at home over byes.
TMac good option r14 for Doedee / Murphy type r14 player.

I think everyone from Melbourne's scores have been inflated over the last month. Have you considered ANB for 70k cheaper?
Westhoff this week - has 3 games at home over byes.
TMac good option r14 for Doedee / Murphy type r14 player.

I think this week I am just completely unsure about what I want to be doing since the teams have come out. Westy is probably the playing it smart option but could also try and chase some points!

Not even sure I trust what the hell to do this week, but going Paul Ahern in, Christensen out, Andy Brayshaw out, Gus in, Austin in, Ridley out. Could easily not have 18. One question,. have gone ridley out because he played pretty crap last week, not just fantasy wise. Any bombers fans actually reckon he will be pulled back in? I guess I see him as a pretty strong out at the moment but having only had him for a couple of weeks and s**t scores hurts.

In other news, given I said not to get Zorko, Rocky over Brayshaw, Rice over Austin, I will help you all and not provide any suggestions. PS I would captain A Pearce this week but thats just me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back