Preview Round 13: North Melbourne vs GWS @ Blundstone Arena | Sunday, 13 June @ 15:20

Remove this Banner Ad

Good. Won't have to put up with BT constantly patronising us over the size of the crowd, our position on the ladder, Tasmanians in general. We might even get a commentator who isn't a complete dribbler. (Nek minnit: Fox give us Dwayne Russell and Gerard Healy)

Good. Won't have to put up with BT constantly patronising us over the size of the crowd, our position on the ladder, Tasmanians in general. We might even get a commentator who isn't a complete dribbler. (Nek minnit: Fox give us Dwayne Russell and Gerard Healy)
I want Eddie or Speed, the rest are as you say.

Give me a break…the crying over Ch 7 not covering this on FTA…if you genuinely love sport you would cough up one relatively small payment of Kayo…like I know everyone’s finances are different, but if you have been a follower of North the past 10 years let alone 20 you would know that FTA cook us.

Forego one thing in your life to pay for access? You can even suspend your account for 6 months.

Give me a break…the crying over Ch 7 not covering this on FTA…if you genuinely love sport you would cough up one relatively small payment of Kayo…like I know everyone’s finances are different, but if you have been a follower of North the past 10 years let alone 20 you would know that FTA cook us.

Forego one thing in your life to pay for access? You can even suspend your account for 6 months.
Plus it was five bucks a month to sign up if you did it via the AFL app.

That makes me wonder if the game would draw more interest if it could be moved to the Caulfield Zagames carpark?

Toby Greene v Taylor Garner no holds barred.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely tarrant comes back this week, he was supposed to play vfl two weeks ago and can’t this week for obvious reasons.

I'm pretty sure Telstra customers can get it for * all as well. $5 a month or something

Remove this Banner Ad

Back