Preview Round 14, 2022: St.Kilda v Essendon - Marvel Stadium, Friday 17th June, 7:50PM AEST *SPUD'S GAME*

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 40 76.9%
  • Bombers

Votes: 12 23.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m nervous AF.
Marquee game, hyped up for weeks and we know how those always end. I feel like we’ve gone a bit short/small?? Am I the only one thinking that - would’ve liked Sharman in to put serious pressure on their already undersized backline. Must come away with the 4pts, pack it up if we don’t.
What us get punished next year by pumping them by 150+

AFL want watchable football friday night

I like birdman as a poster, straight to the point usually with well thought out and articulated angles on the game. Why is he locked out?

he's usually very very reserved. enemy mod is probably an eagles supporter crying into their glass of shardonay

#letBirdmanFlyFree

I like birdman as a poster, straight to the point usually with well thought out and articulated angles on the game. Why is he locked out?
You'd be surprised, lets move on and talk about the game. He'll be back Saturday night

I suppose like a lot of sainters I'm really looking forward to seeing Hunter Clark back. I'm not expecting big things but I'm sure he'll give his all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back