Preview Round 14, 2022: St.Kilda v Essendon - Marvel Stadium, Friday 17th June, 7:50PM AEST *SPUD'S GAME*

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 40 76.9%
  • Bombers

Votes: 12 23.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

All good ins there, glad they decided to give Byrnes a crack rather than go with Jones who could do with a break and hasn't been that great anyway.

Both Wood and Windhager deserved to be dropped after their poor performances last week so you can't argue about those calls either.

All good ins there, glad they decided to give Byrnes a crack rather than go with Jones who could do with a break and hasn't been that great anyway.

Both Wood and Windhager deserved to be dropped on their poor performances last week so you can't argue about those calls either.
Jones is in the 22

Hunter, Billings, NAS, and Hill kicking to a Winx with no proper KPD…

Maximus may break Fanning’s record if he kicks straight.

😉

King will have 10 by quarter time, they might have to roll old mate Mal Michael out of bed for this one.

Parish has become an absolute gun. He's a huge out.
I reckon he’s a triumph of stats over genuine impact.

Got some Bombers “mates” who don’t really rate him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really, seen many games this year or you just joining the pile on, ffs he has had one bad game
Is he your boyfriend? Perhaps CaptainFrisky is a better choice.

Dard Ball Get thoughts here? Your input is valued.

Really, seen many games this year or you just joining the pile on, ffs he has had one bad game
Its only an opinion, coaches thought the same thing

I think he has been alright most the year but he is a 18 th to 25th player on our list if we are to be a good side

Some very smooth movin' ins, like it a lot.

Next week the Captain and Daniel back to add some grunt as the games get tougher.

ST KILDA
FB
[44] Callum Wilkie,
[20] Dougal Howard,
[26] Josh Battle

HB
[33] Ben Paton,
[29] Jimmy Webster,
[35] Jack Sinclair

C
[11] Hunter Clark,
[6] Sebastian Ross,
[8] Bradley Hill

HF
[15] Jack Billings,
[21] Ben Long,
[19] Rowan Marshall

FF
[28] Tim Membrey,
[12] Max King,
[22] Jack Higgins

FOL
[18] Paddy Ryder,
[5] Brad Crouch,
[4] Jade Gresham

IC
[16] Dan Butler,
[13] Ryan Byrnes,
[7] Nasiah Wanganeen-Milera,
[3] Zak Jones

EMG
[17] Marcus Windhager,
[43] Cooper Sharman,
[39] Darragh Joyce,
[32] Mason Wood

Umpires
Nick Foot (2),
Brett Rosebury (8),
Robert O'Gorman (10)

Ben Long very lucky

Would've keep Wood before Long

Must be positional change rather than quality of performance maybe. Sometimes a player can have a game that looks s**t but coaches love it though I guess. Perhaps he did what they asked?

A strong team. We have no excuses to not dominate this game. After what they did to us last year, we need to come out firing.

Glad to see Ronnie getting a chance. I presume he will play more the half fwd/mid role that Windy was playing.

Hill named on the wing - interested to see if plays there or half back. And looking forward to seeing how the positional split Clark has.

Must be positional change rather than quality of performance maybe. Sometimes a player can have a game that looks s**t but coaches love it though I guess. Perhaps he did what they asked?
Or more likely he is better than the next person in line Be interesting next week if we win with no injuries.

Maybe

His game before The Lions game was very good

I reckon he’s a triumph of stats over genuine impact.

Got some Bombers “mates” who don’t really rate him.

I haven't watched heaps this year but from last year he looked like he uses the ball well and gets plenty of it. He's not peak Dangerfield but he's one of their best few players these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back