Preview Round 15: Changes v Carlton

Which players will we describe as being 'really close' when they are not selected this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hahaha yeah dusty looks after himself so does Danger so does Kennedy so does Rockliff none of their coaches need to help those champs out

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
And look at their size compare to Sloane. Sloane is a runner, not a battering ram.

If we can't get him involved in the middle then we need to move him to somewhere he can.

Out: Jenkins, Otten, Milera, Beech

In: Thompson, Wigg, McGovern, Knight

Thompson isnt the answer but i just dont see a reason now to not play him. See if his toughness in close can help the side and Sloane.
Jenkins ?? Nearly 20 touches and 3 goals ?? Nah.

Out: Jenkins, Otten, Milera, Beech

In: Thompson, Wigg, McGovern, Knight

Thompson isnt the answer but i just dont see a reason now to not play him. See if his toughness in close can help the side and Sloane.
JJ was our best key forward.

Thompson makes our speed issues worse not better!

Do you think we should add that ball magnet that has some physicality or go another softie

You're desperate to get the old bloke in aren't you ?? Our midfields issue is lack of defensive capability, he will not help that.

We want to see what the future holds. Thommo isn't going to lead us to a flag, so why not see if someone else is capable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're desperate to get the old bloke in aren't you ?? Our midfields issue is lack of defensive capability, he will not help that.

We want to see what the future holds. Thommo isn't going to lead us to a flag, so why not see if someone else is capable.

Our midfield is the issue although others are skirting around the edges and think it isn't

Unfortunately Sloane is become an enormous problem I would back him to come back but take him out of the mid for two or three games

But doing that we need s ball magnet in there we all know Thommo has done that and been capable in the past or as you said Wigg

As soon as Sloane gets his s**t together I would drop them so I'm not expecting them to be world beaters just a satisfactory performance

Until Greenwood is fit enough to run full midfield minutes we don't have a capable enforcer.

Until Greenwood is fit enough to run full midfield minutes we don't have a capable enforcer.

Greenwood could be the answer he needs to get his possession count up but he looks good

They just need to bite the bullet get Sloane out of there if they need to play him the back or forward pocket he needs to get his confidence back it looks shot

And look at their size compare to Sloane. Sloane is a runner, not a battering ram.

If we can't get him involved in the middle then we need to move him to somewhere he can.
It not the size of Sloane, he has to learn to beat the Tag if he is to remain Elite, he is not the first small midfielder to be tagged and he will not be the last.
Rory Sloane 183 @ 83kg
Sam Mitchell 180 @ 80kg
Gary Ablett 182 @ 87kg
Luke Parker 182 @ 85kg
Joel Selwood 183 @84kg,

Do you think we should add that ball magnet that has some physicality or go another softie

So you like the idea of Crouchx2, Thommo and Greenwood all attending our clearances?

I agree with the need for more intensity across the whole team but s**t this is a very simplistic way of viewing football.

So you like the idea of Crouchx2, Thommo and Greenwood all attending our clearances?

I agree with the need for more intensity across the whole team but s**t this is a very simplistic way of viewing football.

We went after Gibbs because we knew our midfield was suspect with Sloane failing it is proving that way

Thommo is a pure stop gap measure until Sloane can get his s**t together

If you are honest without Sloane our season is absolutely shot

We don't have one

Give that responsibility to Brad Crouch? Tell him you are the main man now, time to step up.

Play Sloane on the wing or hbf. Play a hard tagger in Sloane's place. I would like to see Knight have a go. We could try Poholke but I dont know how quick he is. Otherwise Brown or even Kelly.

We went after Gibbs because we knew our midfield was suspect with Sloane failing it is proving that way

Thommo is a pure stop gap measure until Sloane can get his s**t together

If you are honest without Sloane our season is absolutely shot

Lol. So you want Sloane out for Thommo?

So Matt Crouch becomes our most outside, 2 way running starting midfielder. Yeah that will end well. They obviously all play midfield all game because they just dont play any other position.

Back