Round 15 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, what a surprise. Been watching the Freo game and then turned it back to Brisbane/Melbourne and what did I see? Brayshaw on the bench. Would never have guessed. :cool:

Guess your not happy with Neale's 120+?

Zorko is back. Wont ever get tagged because Neale.

OMG. With Witho's donut I have Wash vs Blakely. I need Walsh to outscore Blakely by 43.
At 1/4 time Walsh was on 40 and Blakely on 5. Looks good. FMD - Blakely has a 42 point second quarter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FMDT and the same goes to some coaches. Walsh was clearly Carlton's best midfielder in the first half. So where does Teague put him in the second half? Deep forward. FMD. To top it off Blakely goes from 5 at 1/4 time to 100+.

FFS Walsh!!! Stop! If he scores 34 points in the last qtr, Bradkli beats me. What a joke if that happens, could not get more kissed than that! And yet he will say I'm kissed whenever bray scores more than 80!
Don't worry. That won't happen. Walsh has been nowhere near midfield since the second quarter. Friggin idiot coaches.

FFS Walsh!!! Stop! If he scores 34 points in the last qtr, Bradkli beats me. What a joke if that happens, could not get more kissed than that! And yet he will say I'm kissed whenever bray scores more than 80!

You only beat me this week because my captain got injured and Daniel didn’t play last 15 minutes....no other reason...as I say every week...there is no one like you...there is nothing you can say to justify your win other than pure luck...takes two of my players getting injured for you to beat me by under 15 points...third time it’s happened this year as well

You only beat me this week because my captain got injured and Daniel didn’t play last 15 minutes....no other reason...as I say every week...there is no one like you...there is nothing you can say to justify your win other than pure luck...takes two of my players getting injured for you to beat me by under 15 points...third time it’s happened this year as well
yeah I should have beaten you by 50+. You seriously think Walsh outscoring Bray by 40 is not lucky?

yeah I should have beaten you by 50+. You seriously think Walsh outscoring Bray by 40 is not lucky?

Not that lucky at all..Walsh is Carlton’s second best midfielder...no Cripps...Brayshaw is a spud and has been all season...Walsh been much better...my captain getting injured and Daniel not playing the last 15 minutes is 10 x luckier than Walsh beating Brayshaw..again the only reason you beat me is by not one but two players getting injured...

If I'd moved Answerth from midfield to defender emergency I win all my matches quite easily. Stupid mistake that you would expect a rookie to make. :(

If I'd moved Answerth from midfield to defender emergency I win all my matches quite easily. Stupid mistake that you would expect a rookie to make. :(
I made a similar rookie error when leaving Burgess on field and Hore on bench during the byes. Gifted Bradkli the weekly win so double costly, he probably won't remember that lucky break though. But if god forbid Bray gets a 90....oh boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back