Round 15 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The strange thing is, Westhoff is actually one of our best wet weather players.

And Rocky would have easily taken wines spot, he's been ruddy useless.
I just don't get Ken some weeks

Dixon finally comes back, the one guy who Westhoff has been missing, so Westhoff gets dropped...

Yeah I felt around the ball we won the battle there, only just Lycett and Boak were doing the heavy lifting there for you guys. Felt Macrae, Bont, Dunkley, Lipinski and Bailey Smith worked well as a team for us, even with English struggling in the hitout department.

I think you guys used the ball better in the second half in general play, but our defence largely held up, probably Crozier and Duryea were the two who were intercepting/winning their own ball.

1619 from 16

new signing Ziebell delivered (120pts :thumbsu:), but i'm starting to wish i got Lycett... could've saved 135k... i was mainly worried about Ryder coming back into the team in the near future
Gawn, Brayshaw, Hore, Baker, Witherden, Ross to come

Again...now you now why I complain every week...let me guess “now you actually have a reason to complain “... seems to happen every week
At least wait until he has actually been ruled out for next week. Hardly any mention of the injury...I bet he even plays next week. You will still beat me this week simply because I have brayspud and you have treloar

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just don't get Ken some weeks

Dixon finally comes back, the one guy who Westhoff has been missing, so Westhoff gets dropped...

Yeah I felt around the ball we won the battle there, only just Lycett and Boak were doing the heavy lifting there for you guys. Felt Macrae, Bont, Dunkley, Lipinski and Bailey Smith worked well as a team for us, even with English struggling in the hitout department.

I think you guys used the ball better in the second half in general play, but our defence largely held up, probably Crozier and Duryea were the two who were intercepting/winning their own ball.
I've often felt that some coaches are too smart for their own good. Particularly Hinkley and Worsfold.

I know Port supporters will agree with me so I'll say it, Hinkley ain't smart.

Game plan A is good, anything after that or when we get challenged, horrible.

But our players want for the footy and decision making is so bad it's not even funny.

We bank on clurey, hartlett, Robbie Gray, Boak, Dixon to win us games. The rest just come for the ride.

Wines would be the worst captain in the comp.

BUt good for my matchup this week! He would have had a great score this week if he just put all his premos on field. Had Lycett lol
Don't understand why people do this. I mean, the number of people on this forum site who have a real chance of actually winning prizes here is probably 1%. So, once you have entered a team, why would you pull out half way through the season?

I've often felt that some coaches are too smart for their own good. Particularly Hinkley and Worsfold.
Beveridge fits in this category too

Particularly when he doesn't tag, or plays small against bigger stronger sides and gets monstered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back