AFL RDT Round 15 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not doing too bad for a change.
Zorko vc plus 3 other 100+ then 3 x 90+.
Ziebell 78 below par from him.
Still Cameron/Selwood my worst two.
4 in play.

1246 with 9 and Captain Taranto to come

Pros: Langford delivered big time in the second half

Cons: Gimpey going down seconds before lockout altered my locked in trade of Hind to Zorko and I was 12k short of Impey to Zorko.

That's 100k and 100 points down the drain. * you Impey!

In hindsight (pun intended), should have just gone through with Hind to Zorko anyway, played Weightman and worked out the rest next week

2 trades left

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2250 with a quarter to come from Laird, Walsh and Doch. Newman on 70 on my bench, what a strange twist of fate as i fielded Murphy for his 70 which i was pretty happy with but will now lose potential points from not fielding Newman. Im just hoping Carlton win and Newman keeps his spot for next round

Kind of funny that the one week he is on my bench Newman shows the form that made me pick him in the first place. 111 in 3 quarters of play and i lose 41 points from playing Murphy over him. You could not script that better haha. Anyway, im sure he will retain his position in the Blues side for next round so that is what counts! I finished on 2294.

2301 all out

Would have been about 2350 if Gimpey didn't * me over

At the moment it's showing 2085, but I had Impey on field with McCreery as emergency, but then McCreery was subbed out with 0 so I made Briggs my second forward emergency room. Briggs score should count right? It's not counting at the moment though.

Other than that I had Madden, Ziebell, Markov, Poulter, Weightman, Lloyd, and Docherty hurt my score

At the moment it's showing 2085, but I had Impey on field with McCreery as emergency, but then McCreery was subbed out with 0 so I made Briggs my second forward emergency room. Briggs score should count right? It's not counting at the moment though.

Other than that I had Madden, Ziebell, Markov, Poulter, Weightman, Lloyd, and Docherty hurt my score
Unfortunately if they take the field the 0 counts, even if they are emergency in your team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back