Round 16 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Titch slowed down at the end there. Just needs one big quarter for 120 but doesn’t look likely to happen. The one week where everyone jumps on him at C, was always going to happen
I havent reaped the rewards of one of his big scores yet every single time i take the C off him he goes huge then i put it back on does sweet FA

So much junk at the end of that game and Titch didn’t get amongst any of it!!
At least Sic Dawg cashed in. FMD if Titch wasn’t tagged tonight he would have given 200 a shake. Could have gotten 60 points that last quarter with all those marks at the back. Just going to lock Titch as C for the rest of the year, missing out on his huge scores is just too damn costly

I was keeping Naughty to be defensive cover as I thought he would be good for a 60 or so each week. This new role as a forward really isn't favourable to fantasy scoring, so having him as defence cover for Simpson wasn't exactly idea.

Projected to score around 2200 this week so i hope I don't slip too far in the rankings.

Hard to feel too disappointed about footy when Brisbane win back to back for the first time since 2015.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

16/1629+C

Ahern, Zerrett, Heppell, Smith, Howe and Yeo to come

Meh

Aside from Sicily, an absolutely garbage s**t truck Saturday night (everyone has Gawn). Neale, yuck, Beveridge not releasing Dunkley off Titchell, yuck, reminded me of Jones going to him early in the year. Smith wasn't a total liability at least, but he's just D8 material

Lynch was super tonight aside from getting pinged holding the ball a couple of times taking the game on, awareness will come the more footy he plays. Think Redman becomes him, has a decent rebounding game it looks like and he kicks the ball well.

Would be nice if Ahern got to 70% TOG by the end of the game

Hovering between 45-60% since I started checking the scores at QT.

Also, on a non-RDT note: does Shaun Atley get games because ‘one day he’ll be a superstar’? 80% game time for one possession today, one of the most overrated players in the league.
Completely agree

Has pace but never utilises it properly, should've developed into a Brodie Smith type of player but never will. Got shifted to a pressure forward role this year.

Think there was a thread on him on the main board talking about North gifting him 100-150 games but nothing to show for it

Would be nice if Ahern got to 70% TOG by the end of the game

Hovering between 45-60% since I started checking the scores at QT.

Completely agree

Has pace but never utilises it properly, should've developed into a Brodie Smith type of player but never will. Got shifted to a pressure forward role this year.

Think there was a thread on him on the main board talking about North gifting him 100-150 games but nothing to show for it

Oh look the game is over, now he’s getting easy touches.

Oh look the game is over, now he’s getting easy touches.
Always the case

Must have caught Bwad in the act or something, seems to be a favourite of his, can't recall him getting dropped/in and out of the side either.

Ahern up to 62% TOG, gets 2 kicks and up to 86, back on the bench and down to 60% TOG :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back