Round 16 Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Sylvia.JPG

I actually got a reply from Stanger and the Mayor :p

Waters being named will save a lot of people. Jack Trengove from my mob is out with a hip.

Dockers.

IN: McPharlin, Tarrant, Fyfe & Broughton OUT: Ruffles (omit)

Good for a number of reasons. Fyfe and Broughton are pretty popular players. With the Dockers best backline back, look for Pav and Sandi to score more as well.

Dockers.

IN: McPharlin, Tarrant, Fyfe & Broughton OUT: Ruffles (omit)

Good for a number of reasons. Fyfe and Broughton are pretty popular players. With the Dockers best backline back, look for Pav and Sandi to score more as well.

I need Broughton but there's some pretty handy players on that extended bench. Hard to say who might miss out aside from Pearce

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Webberley named in the midfield :thumbsu:.

Am tempted to start him ahead of Heath Shaw who I think will struggle against the Saints on Saturday.

Brown back, but with Rockliff's awesome scores over the last month and a bit I dont know whether to keep Brown on the bench or bring him in.

Brown back, but with Rockliff's awesome scores over the last month and a bit I dont know whether to keep Brown on the bench or bring him in.

Put Rockliff on the bench and Brown on the field, Brown will score will because he will be fresh from his rest. Just remember his first month... ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back