Autopsy Round 18, 2020: St.Kilda v GWS *MARSHALL 50TH*

Remove this Banner Ad

Dermie is one of those guys who tries to sound smart by using big or fancy words and comes off dumber using them incorrectly.

I’m also one of those guys.
LOL never try to be something your not

Great win. A lot of big contributors. The slow starters had an impact in the second half.

If Gresh gets up I would hate to be choosing the two that make way for him and Jones.

Congrats Saints fans, I’ve got a soft spot for you guys as the rest of my family follow the Sainters. Enjoy the ride. Also top job keeping the Giants to 3 goals in their final game for the second year running :D
FMD, get on board ya gene anomaly... forget Richmond. 👍

Great win. A lot of big contributors. The slow starters had an impact in the second half.

If Gresh gets up I would hate to be choosing the two that make way for him and Jones.
Gresh not getting up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am pretty blind.So much to process. But I f*n love how Howard gives absolutely everything he has. His work rate is enermous.
Someone said Howard wouldn't be quick enough to go to Kennedy last week.

In two weeks he's out ran Liam Ryan in a 50m sprint and then ran straight past whoever that other cocko was tonight

The passion the boys showed was infectious.

Steele and Marshall - The poster boys for the next decade. When the game was there to be one it was those guys. Steel's celebration after his second goal was all of us. Was amazing

Clark and Sincs make such a difference, they are both

Sriously though between, Clark, Marshall, Steele and King they all can be very special players. Coffield and co not far behind.

Paddy Ryder and Jack Lonie, It's amazing how good Ryder has been. Just brings energy with whatever he does. Lonie (pls can we keep him) I really don't want to lose him. Another one just creates movement, energy, pressure, chances.

Was great to see some guys gain some confidence, Billings (That goal was important for him), Hill, Howard, King all played super important parts of the game.

Defence stood up, Wilkie Coff, Pato Geary all did great.

Just stoked for everyone at the club, its been a long time coming. Rest up, and start believing anything is possible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back