Game Day ROUND 18 Discussion - GRAND FINAL!!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dodged the Simpkin trade out bullet thankfully, I really want to go Taranto > Oliver/Merrett but that means 2 trades are locked.

Is there a real chance Titch and Adams both don't play?

So... anyone else lucky enough to get a 2nd chance at the VC?

Mine was locked as Gaff.. has since unlocked and have moved it to Whit. It was when i was hammering it with a bunch of trades/reverse/rollback. It obviously shat the bed and here we are..

Gonna spend all the kitty cos why not for last game, Well to them team Zach Merrett. I only need 150 from you for the first and only game you play for us. Welcome aboard.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mine was locked as Gaff.. has since unlocked and have moved it to Whit. It was when i was hammering it with a bunch of trades/reverse/rollback. It obviously shat the bed and here we are..
Whoosh... 😀 unfortunately nothing could rid me of Haynes's s**t

Scrolled through my GF matchup and saw my opponent had Whit (C)..
Wait, that's my side..
I have Whit C by some glitch because I most definitely had it sitting on Grundy for all of Thursday just because he was last game of the round. Even double checked before the Eagles game that the VC was on Gaff, the C was Grundy then..
So whoever took control of my side, where have you been all year? (and why didn't you trade Haynes for me?) :)

No idea how I have Whitfield captain but I'll take that.
Sadly Haynes is a unique.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back