Preview Round 18: Richmond v Adelaide @ Adelaide Oval - Fri 7 Aug 7:20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leaving Birmingham tomorrow night flying via Abu Dhabi, Perth and Auckland to Adelaide. Just hope I leave the losing vibe here. If I don't, blame me.

Any Inner Sanctum bods here, will be in the function Friday night.

Haere Ra

Leaving Birmingham tomorrow night flying via Abu Dhabi, Perth and Auckland to Adelaide. Just hope I leave the losing vibe here. If I don't, blame me.

Any Inner Sanctum bods here, will be in the function Friday night.

Haere Ra

Feel for you sitting through the carnage... What was a worse, Birmingham this year or Durham in '13 (first innings lead, 0/100 chasing 298, all out 220, England retain the ashes)?

Feel for you sitting through the carnage... What was a worse, Birmingham this year or Durham in '13 (first innings lead, 0/100 chasing 298, all out 220, England retain the ashes)?

Scarily, I was at both! There is a message there.

Haere Ra

Morris back in for Lloyd as a lock down on Betts? Although I'd think Grimes could take him. Rance on Walker, Batch/Grimes on Jenkins and Chaplin/Vlastuin to take care of the rest I.e Lynch and Cameron et al.

Should be a good cold night at the footy.

Crows aren't much chop but that doesn't mean it will be a walk in the park.

If we show up with same effort and desire we should be too strong.

Their defence is average and our midfield will be too good. Our defence should blanket their forwards as we do most weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We will smash the campaigners.

Will add a proper write up with flash giffs when i get home, the below giff will have to suffice for now

Mod edit: If I can't look at it at work then you can't post it :p
upload_2015-8-3_20-2-0.jpeg

Like every game we play - we need to be playing well to win. Must be super hard at the contest, particularly early. Need to kick well early on as well.

We seem to play at the level of our opposition, so hopefully they (Crows) play reasonable footy so we can beat them and look good doing it!

Should be an early taste of finals type football against a desperate side. Let's hope we are more desperate... Looking forward to a measured approach though with the pill - we've never (since I've been watching us) been as assured with the ball as we have looked at times this year...

We are particularly fit at the moment so everyone will need to be on there game or they will be replaced. With Sheds coming back and possibly Hammer or McBean coming in there could be players in danger of losing their place. There were no passengers against Hawthorn, I'm expecting the same this week. 5 goal win minimum, Adelaide are a class below too many youngsters.

AFL 360 tonight was the best they have ever done on the Tiges, it was a cracker and well worth watching. Weatly and Robbo said they can win the flag, Weatlely was a little more cautious though, and Paul Roo's said Friday night was the best game of the year so far.

On the Couch also had heaps and a great 4 point discussion on how we beat the Hawks.

Both shows worth watching a few times just for fun.

AFL 360 tonight was the best they have ever done on the Tiges, it was a cracker and well worth watching. Weatly and Robbo said they can win the flag, Weatlely was a little more cautious though, and Paul Roo's said Friday night was the best game of the year so far.

On the Couch also had heaps and a great 4 point discussion on how we beat the Hawks.

Both shows worth watching a few times just for fun.
Links?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back