Preview Round 18, Richmond vs Hawthorn @ MCG - Fri 31 Jul 7:50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you crazy??? I would not be happy with a draw. This game is a must win. As you know, I am not confident either, but really hoping for a win. Will be screaming our guts out in Q15 tonight!
Perhaps. If I am it's probably your fault though.

I rekon we can really take it up to them, we are younger and we have some real talent. They are getting older and i feel we may just surprise

Feel robbed with those odds should have waited
14v4sn4.jpg

HAWTHORN could make a late change for Friday night’s clash against Richmond at the MCG, with question marks over a star player.

Jarryd Roughead was given a light week on track after landing heavily in a marking contest against Carlton last round and having treatment on his lower right leg.

Medium forward James Sicily has replaced Angus Litherland as one of the Hawks emergencies for the Richmond clash.

There is speculation he is on standby in case Roughead fails to get up or forwards Ryan Schoenmakers and Jack Gunston are late withdrawals.

Brian Lake was also on modified duties at training, opening the door for Schoenmakers to return to defence and make way for Sicily.

Interestingly, the Hawthorn line bet was crunched from $1.90 to $1.76 on Thursday, so don’t be surprised if there’s a late change to the Tigers side, too.

http://m.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-p...v-richmond-clash/story-e6frf3e3-1227464746294

HAWTHORN could make a late change for Friday night’s clash against Richmond at the MCG, with question marks over a star player.

Jarryd Roughead was given a light week on track after landing heavily in a marking contest against Carlton last round and having treatment on his lower right leg.

Medium forward James Sicily has replaced Angus Litherland as one of the Hawks emergencies for the Richmond clash.

There is speculation he is on standby in case Roughead fails to get up or forwards Ryan Schoenmakers and Jack Gunston are late withdrawals.

Brian Lake was also on modified duties at training, opening the door for Schoenmakers to return to defence and make way for Sicily.

Interestingly, the Hawthorn line bet was crunched from $1.90 to $1.76 on Thursday, so don’t be surprised if there’s a late change to the Tigers side, too.

http://m.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-p...v-richmond-clash/story-e6frf3e3-1227464746294
Oh wud be oh so lovely

(Log in to remove this ad.)

its-happening.gif

Of the last 4 games we have played against the Hawks we have won 2 and lost 2. The two that we lost our final score in in both games was 52 points. The maths on this game is simple. Score more than 52 points and the game is ours.

And there last win was without us having Lids, Rance, and Ivan :)

I'm trying to be hopeful about this match but I just can't see us winning. This Hawthorn side are playing some of the best football any side has played this decade.

Genuinely scared. Big wake up call coming I feel.
Why? Seriously, we have got nothing to lose. If we win it will be our biggest non-finals win in I don't know how long, and if we lose we just get added to the list of teams who have lost to the Hawks, like Freo (1st), Sydney (4th) and probably West Coast soon.

We should roll into this one with no fear of failure, just huge desire to show that we can compete (and beat) the best in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back