Preview Round 19 - Richmond VS GWS - Saturday July 30 13:45

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more Mcbean plays seniors the less chance there is of the already slim hope that we would get some sort of low end pick for him.
Let prospective suitors imagination run free if he manages to kick a few in the twos rather than expose him once and for all.

Sitting here laughing at all the campaigners sooking about Vickery. You're correct he is awful but did you expect us to go in with only one ruckman? It was either Vickery or Maric.

so all of a sudden we can't play three talls? We've been doing it for most of the year

Please don't apply for the soon to be vacant list manager position.

Yeah, far better to keep the BF mantra.

Delist anyone in the 1s, don't watch the 2s, but rave about how good they are, promote them to the 1s at even the slightest opportunity and keep them there until BF turns on them too.

Hopefully these changes are try t0 inflate the trade value of Vickery and Houli.

I'm going up to Canberra to watch this train wreck. Will be great to watch Houli fumble the ball at will under the slightest hint of pressure, and watch Vickery bumble around like its a game of park footy.

It obvious that there is something wrong at the club and misguided faith in players like these from the coaching staff is staggering.

And I know stats will say Vickery is better than what he appears, but it way he gets those goals and marks etc which will never stand up in finals footy.

We have brought in a fumbler and a bumbler.

And they are supposed to be some of our better players.

I have had a gutful.

so all of a sudden we can't play three talls? We've been doing it for most of the year

About time we stopped.

We haven't been playing 3 tall forwards, we've been playing 2 with Jack as a tall midfielder who rests forward.

Dump the 3rd tall 'forward', play Jack forward and play an actual midfielder in the midfield.

About time we stopped.

We haven't been playing 3 tall forwards, we've been playing 2 with Jack as a tall midfielder who rests forward.

Dump the 3rd tall 'forward', play Jack forward and play an actual midfielder in the midfield.

Well we know the last sentence wont happen

The more Mcbean plays seniors the less chance there is of the already slim hope that we would get some sort of low end pick for him.
Let prospective suitors imagination run free if he manages to kick a few in the twos rather than expose him once and for all.
we are not getting anything for mcbean, regardless of where or how he plays. any club that really does want him will rookie him after we delist him. any club would be foolish to trade anything for him. just imagine how angry we would be if we payed anything for a 4th year skinny forward who cant mark and has kicked 1 goal in 6 or so games.

McBean was playing as 3rd tall, and much of the time didn't have an opponent as they knew he wasn't going to hurt them.

Ty at least demands they match up on him. (and can cover in the ruck)

edited to add...from the match report..

The ball was stuck in the Hawks F50 most of the game...

Half our side didn't demand a match up...
...and don't start me on Ty's ruck work...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also Arseberry was shocking on Sunday. Should be out for Carbon Rod or Batchelor/Elron

theres a reason why weve never beaten a decent side when he's played 1s

Because you've got a really selective memory?

Yeah, far better to keep the BF mantra.

Delist anyone in the 1s, don't watch the 2s, but rave about how good they are, promote them to the 1s at even the slightest opportunity and keep them there until BF turns on them too.
I wouldn't delist anyone 22 and under until we fix our FD and more specifically development.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back