Game Day Round 20 - Freo v Cats (a.k.a. The Andrew Wills Cup)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, that's an excuse for the desperado.

We've lost our way. We got the jump on a competition amongst average teams, but have been exposed as a slow side who prefer to play sideways and backwards, and without a sincere work ethic.
Yep.
We showed a different style to start the year and was working so we go back to years past game plan.
Mind boggling.

I had the Freo as a loss- over there, we have less incentive. This may be the blow-out we need.
No way- they rested different players- Miers, Clark, Sav, GAJ, Atkins--they seemed to be the obvious choices from my pov--not all of them of course.
Harry deserves a rest, Hendo is just not as good
Parsons dropped- I already objected.
MOC is injured--the fact others have been rested suggests we have some tired players

Play your best side every week. You are fit to play or you are not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crap. In a year where the comp is so open and there to win... and we have a team to win it, we just dont have the desire. Crap, what a waste. I wondered why I hadnt been watching them for a while.
In what way? Tigers WCE are so far ahead of us when it counts. Our list is just not that great, and today's team is not our best. Many have been dying to see Menegola and SS back in. Voila.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crap. In a year where the comp is so open and there to win... and we have a team to win it, we just dont have the desire. Crap, what a waste. I wondered why I hadnt been watching them for a while.

I watched the Cats year in, year out, when we were a basket case...... It was a terrible time..... To watch it being pissed away so nonchalantly now simply hurts.

Don't worry I have, just takes me offside the pure vitriol that gets spat out on these boards. No Geelong supporter is happy with a crap performance, but the type of language that gets used here is embarrassing. Especially when the same posters want to rip the lid off the moment we win a game.
Yeah fair enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back