Trades Round 20 Trades - The "Screw You Guys, I'm Going Home" edition.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kennedy was always going to score highly last week as Cripps wasn't playing. His very poor score this week was a combination of him playing mainly forward (to cover for McKay), and Carlton's midfield being comfortably beaten by North (which was kind of expected knowing Carlton).

Considering he's averaged 98 points for the other 5 rounds, I think he's still quite a good mid-priced option.
Fingers Crossed he bounces back!

I don't understand playing him forward to cover McKay though! Form guy in the midst (behind Walsh) for you guys for the last month so odd he gets pushed out. Was scoring well without Cripps before! Oh well, like someone said, may aswell hold because the rest of the forwards are 🗑️

I don't understand playing him forward to cover McKay though! Form guy in the midst (behind Walsh) for you guys for the last month so odd he gets pushed out. Was scoring well without Cripps before! Oh well, like someone said, may aswell hold because the rest of the forwards are 🗑
I think it's also that he and cripps are both capable of playing forward and neither can exist in the same midfield rotation.

I don't understand playing him forward to cover McKay though! Form guy in the midst (behind Walsh) for you guys for the last month so odd he gets pushed out. Was scoring well without Cripps before! Oh well, like someone said, may aswell hold because the rest of the forwards are 🗑
Times get tough when every single one of your key forwards (McKay, Curnow, Casboult, McGovern, McDonald, Pittonet) are injured simultaneously! :laughv1:

Trades for this week:

I wanted to bring in Fiorini as a underpriced premo option, and I think he's a great POD too. Henry is interesting because if he was a bit cleaner in front of goal this week, he easily could've tonned up.

Trading out Pendles was obvious, and Weightman was the last dead rook on my bench (all gone on field too).

Sitting in a decent position right now and am quite happy with how the team is looking. I have just over $200k ITB which I may use if I consider moving on TT - taking up a lot of cash for someone who is averaging 90s across the last month. I'll have to see on that one, don't want to rush it.

View attachment 1187093
My trades should be similar, however I have zero space left for Midfielders, so need to get a FWD or DEF.

Looking at Tarryn Thomas as I already have all the FWD or DEF players with the best averages over the last four weeks, with the exception of Danger and Darcy. Danger is on the Never Again list, and I don't trust Darcy not to get injured.

So it's looking like Thomas, Hurn or Lukosius...

My emotions have fully transitioned from sad to just amazed at this point that my rank continues to fall away every round for almost 3 full months now.

Oliver was the right inclusion last week.

Thinking Guthrie this week.

Haynes will be benched for Sharp so I may as well trade Haynes for coin and milk the last bit out of Bianco.

Haynes -> Worrell
Pendles -> Guthrie.
$200-$250k in the kitty to continue upgrading underperformers in the final weeks (Bailey, Kennedy, Ward, Houston, Harmes, Dale). And also Sharp if he goes back to being a rookie.

Far too many holes to plug... too few time and trades left... A lesson for next year for sure. Having a "completed" team can still be "Complete" sh$t...

Tarryn Thomas has delayed Concussion ......he's an out this week

Tarryn Thomas has delayed Concussion ......he's an out this week

Kosi Pickett I could understand, he cannon into Richards. TT - must have missed that incident....

Real shame for those people who picked him as an unique last week, was a great call !!

Any suggestions here? Completely stuck. Only have 35k ITB.

Options I'm looking at are:
1. Pendles & Ridley --> Schoenberg & Whitfield
2. Pendles & Serong --> Marshall & Sidebottom (leaves $0k ITB)
3. Pendles & Serong --> Schoenberg & Tim Kelly
4. Pendles & Mitchell --> Zorko & Whitfield
5. Pendles & Taranto --> Zorko & Tim Kelly

4 & 5 are a bit leftfield.

Unfortunately cashing in a bench rook only gets Pendles up to Darcy ($744k) and he feels too risky ATM. Otherwise could go Ziebell instead.

1627285704209.png

As much as hall is a must he has Geelong this week so might skip, jelly would be nice but tough too, sooo I might welcome back in the two rested up come back guys , if they are indeed back, and grab Marshall and Dunkley.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My trades should be similar, however I have zero space left for Midfielders, so need to get a FWD or DEF.

Looking at Tarryn Thomas as I already have all the FWD or DEF players with the best averages over the last four weeks, with the exception of Danger and Darcy. Danger is on the Never Again list, and I don't trust Darcy not to get injured.

So it's looking like Thomas, Hurn or Lukosius...
Was rumored .....now official

1627289686622.png

Tarryn Thomas out now, feel for those that brought him in. Going against the grain isn’t even paying off for people this year!!

Of course, everything hinges on Darcy. I may have to keep Haynes another week if Darcy can't pull up for the Freo game. Might still do Darcy > Whitfield and put Haynes on the bench :tearsofjoy:

Contingency if Darcy is inj

1627291515537.png

Last edited:
Anyone know how many CBA’s Matt Parker got for Richmond on the weekend?
Feels gross but I’m considering him as a downgrade from Pendles to allow me to get Rowell up to Whitfield..

If McKay is back for Carlton, its probably the right thing to do and hold Kennedy.. i really dont want to though. Kennedy to Sharp and Pendles to Whit would be the trades if i did decide to ditch him though
McKay and Curnow could be back this week... don't think Kennedy will be forward again

McKay and Curnow could be back this week... don't think Kennedy will be forward again
Gonna call it now and say neither will be back this week (of course I hope otherwise). According to the injury report McKay is doubtful to be fit for the weekend, and I don't think the club would return Curnow to a forward line where he's the only key forward. :madv1:

Jinxed it

I was going to post "until the AFL changes the venues again" earlier, when you put up your comment - but I got distracted.

It seems the AFL are actively monitoring your posts and are toying with your side...

{B3AB5FAB-4763-430E-8B56-E4E3942487B4}00-SignsYouAreBeingStalked-Stalker.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back