Preview Round 21, 2021 | North Melbourne vs. Richmond @ MCG | Saturday, August 7 @ 4:35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Atley definitely dropped, not sub this week. Could be curtains.

Polec "managed" after one game back. Yeah, managed out the door. Just call it for what it is. He was poor last week and dropped on that performance.

Polec “‘managed” and Atley emergency ahead of Atu. I can only assume this is pumping up players’ trade value ahead of trade period.

The insinuation being that if Atley and Polec play, their value drops?
Moreso that Polec wasn’t “dropped”, just “managed” and Atley hasn’t officially fallen behind a kid with 9 games of experience.

Not sure about that. I think some on here tend to over rate Bonar. I haven't seen him kick a goal yet like the one Atu kicked last week after a pressure act and intercept against 2 defenders.

Was our 2nd best defender behind McKay prior to injury. Plays a different role to Atu and takes all sized opponents and generally beats them. Only DeGoey got him after a 6 day break off a massive corkie so he is definitely decent enough.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Come on Filth, Grace Kelly everyday!

Ha, I’m a 40 year old that was raised on Rocky Horror from a too young age. It had to be Sarandon for me, after it was probably and confusedly Curry.

Not sure about that. I think some on here tend to over rate Bonar. I haven't seen him kick a goal yet like the one Atu kicked last week after a pressure act and intercept against 2 defenders.

I think some tend to overate Atu because there’s not much expectation on him. Bonar is a better defender and better in general around the ground. The only player to get ahold of Bonar was DeGoey but DeGoey can do that to anyone. I don’t think the coaches would even consider putting Atu on DeGoey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think some tend to overate Atu because there’s not much expectation on him. Bonar is a better defender and better in general around the ground. The only player to get ahold of Bonar was DeGoey but DeGoey can do that to anyone. I don’t think the coaches would even consider putting Atu on DeGoey.
It's not either/or - they both should be playing in a team that has 3 games to go this season and is in full rebuild mode.

Defensively, absolutely. Atu's offensive work the other week was a class above though.

Atu has plenty going for him. He’s developing nicely. Spose with Hall giving us nothing defensively we need another defensive first type. Bonar is another big body down there, can play on bigger bodied players and free Ziebell up to provide more drive, Bonar was also starting to give us a bit going the other way before he got injured as well. He was putting together a really good season before getting injured.

3x talls: McKay, Tarrant and Walkee
3x mids: Ziebull, Hall and Bonar
1x small: Turner

Atu doesn’t knock any of those guys out
I love our player walkee!!

I don't know about you folks but I like it when people say interesting things, just a few times. Better than dull things repeatedly.
Cyril Rioli >> Liam Anthony
Grace Kelly >> Susan Sarandon
JRR Tolkien >> Barbara Cartland
Fawlty Towers >> Hey Hey It's Saturday
etc.

Hey Hey had its moments.

All other points stand.

Including Grace Kelly. Sorry The Filth Wizard.

Fun Fact: Just like great-grandson Josh, Grace knocked back Monaco 14 times in a row before eventually agreeing to terms with Rainier when she was 45yo.

Which means there's always hope.

Ha, I’m a 40 year old that was raised on Rocky Horror from a too young age. It had to be Sarandon for me, after it was probably and confusedly Curry.
get out of my head man, Sarandon all the way, honourable mention for her work in Bull Durham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back