Game Day Round 21 Western Bulldogs vs Richmond, Marvel Stadium, 7:50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are also so damn stagnant up forward. Where was our forward plan from last week to hit the free player 40 out that worked so well?

If Dimma takes up the Gold Coast contract after we probably paid him out this year we should sue and request a larger soft cap in 2024. What a great way to ruin your legacy, nothing more than a mercenary!
Such a weird theatrical stunt from Dimma to be honest!!hes cheering them on pretending to be this and that and goes and stabs everyone in the back!!
As if he hadn't lined it all up a year ago ...the whole im burnt out crap was rubbish lets face it

Such a weird theatrical stunt from Dimma to be honest!!hes cheering them on pretending to be this and that and goes and stabs everyone in the back!!
As if he hadn't lined it all up a year ago ...the whole im burnt out crap was rubbish lets face it
What have I missed ??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New coach, new game plan and some positional changes and I think we can bounce back into finals next year no worries, the list is good enough, this year has just had so much to wrong and too many players lose form or be played out of position that we’ve never really got going.

Sorry mate, list is s**t. No leadership!
We need a cleanout and wait for a decade!
Its the first time i feel dimma has led us to hawthorn path and we have to bottom out! Too many passengers who were carried by the stars for years

If Dimma takes up the Gold Coast contract after we probably paid him out this year we should sue and request a larger soft cap in 2024. What a great way to ruin your legacy, nothing more than a mercenary!

Gale said there was no pay out, Dimma didn’t want it

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

What do you guys honestly think about Dimma selling the farm for Hopper and Taranto, then walking out 6 months later when he could see it wasn’t going to propel him to more flags? Honest question. I get that he’s a multi-premiership coaching hero but let’s face it - he carbon copied Clarkson’s O’Meara/Mitchell call when the evidence was overwhelming that set the Hawks back five plus years.

Agree or not? Interested to hear from the Tiger faithful.
Why are you here ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back