Howe: 20 disposals - 4 marks - 2 tackles
Ramsden: 20 disposals - 5 marks - 2 tackles - 13 hit-outs - 1 goal
Callow: 19 disposals - 8 marks - 3 goals - 1 behind
Saunders: 16 disposals - 4 marks - 2 tackles - 2 goals - 2 behinds
Long: 12 disposals - 4 marks - 5 tackles
O’Hara: 4 disposals

DNP: Lynch, Hartigan, Blanck

Disagree - had a good game for mine.
I’m just watching the game now and have already seen him do 3 classy things in the first quarter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't mind giving Impey an extended off-season to see what Saunders is capable of in that role. Has turned in a few good games now.
Yeah, I reckon we just have to have a look at Saunders now.

Jeka stays.

Don’t know how else you squeeze Blanck back in - who will be vital with Lynch/Riewoldt to take on. DGB should get another game - I don’t think constantly having him come in and out will be benenficial.

I'd like to see Lynch in. Been playing well for Box Hill and just have Big Boy up forward. Need to see if he is capable to be a 1st Ruckman. Shiels in for a farewell game. Not fussed if Lewis is rested for rest of year. Jiath in of course.

In: Shiels, Lynch, Jiath

Out. Butler, Serong, Blanck

Sub: Impey

Don’t know how else you squeeze Blanck back in - who will be vital with Lynch/Riewoldt to take on. DGB should get another game - I don’t think constantly having him come in and out will be benenficial.

I'd be shocked if Jeka is dropped given what he's showing. Needs to play the remaining two games.

I get your point with DGB, but the awkward reality is that Jeka and Blanck are right now ahead of him. They're proper key defender size also.

Our backline mix in 2023 is going to be really interesting, it's hard to be certain where DGB fits. Morris was playing great footy as a medium, lock down defender too... and then you have Day, CJ and Scrim who are a good size... Sicily obviously. Hardwick.

Gee, Frosty is probably depth in 2023.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back