Game Day Round 22 Eagles v GWS- the *other* Battle of the West

Remove this Banner Ad

And where was Jetta and darling?
Was glad Jetta didn't drop his head and got involved more as the match went on.

He's still got a role to play with us.

What were the match committee thinking selecting Jetta and Hill? Jetta was very poor last week coming off a calf injury. I think Hill was emergency last week so he didn't even play.

Those two selection blunders cost us the game.

The problem is options, Karpany is no good either. You can't play any players that don't tackle and Cripps, Hill, Jetta, Karpany are 4 players on our list when couldn't tackle a 10 year old girl.
Get rid of all of them.

All those seriously happy with our game and calling us brave need to go **************************

We had plenty of opportunity to win that game.
Poor disposal and pea hearts cost us that game.

Go support Freo ffs.

And where was Jetta and darling?

Darling had no impact but he was being very well defended.

IF we could add Mitch McLovin as the second forward it would make Jack's job a lot eaier

And people had a go at me in the draft/trading thread when I said Gaff should be traded..........

hey guys, dont mean to troll guys but as a demons supporter gaff reminds me of jack watts in terms of his thirst for the contest. And thats no compliment.

your whole season is on the line and he touches it 4 times in a half? thats a mental application issue and droppable offence imo

nah its not a troll and we understand. Gaffs priblems are very similar to Masten. his not an athlete and has horrible skills. endurance is the only reason he is playing AFL but in todays game thats not enough as shown today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who the hell thought it was a good idea to let Josh Kelly run around by himself?

And Hill seriously who the F thought it was a good idea to play him

Perth beat East Perth lads. x
giphy.gif

I feel for josh kennedy, time after time he steps up to the plate only for his team to let him down.

He is an absolute gun but he would be seriously, seriously scary in a team with a good midfield

All those seriously happy with our game and calling us brave need to go **************************

We had plenty of opportunity to win that game.
Poor disposal and pea hearts cost us that game.

Go support Freo ffs.
I'm happy we didnt get thrashed away from home against a strong running outfit like I thought we would?

Think you're overreacting a little here.

The problem is options, Karpany is no good either. You can't play any players that don't tackle and Cripps, Hill, Jetta, Karpany are 4 players on our list when couldn't tackle a 10 year old girl.
Get rid of all of them.

Whats wrong with cole playing where he was drafted to play and playing Duggan where he was drafted to play.
Half back and midfield.
Piss off hill.

Gaff is one of least damaging, stupidest footballers to have ever played for us

Cripps is a serial offender for going missing and squandering opportunity after opportunity

Hurn is a weak, uninspiring, unintimidating,soft, gutless leader

Hill is a washed up hack

Jetta is a one hit wonder. Other than the GF Cyril race his career has been an embarrassment

Darling is a joke

Hutchings is a prototype WAFL player who gets humiliatingly exposed at this level

Yes maybe it is but you can't knock him when he gives his all, did Gaff, Jetta, Hill, Cripps give their all today when we needed them to? You must go with blokes that will have a crack for you.

Omg. We are the new Fremantle.
I don't accept the mediocrity.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back