Preview 2016 Round 22: Sydney v North @ Blundstone Arena

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't worry about Goldstein, he's been playing sore/half injured for the past two months after Doggie players shoved a few knees into him going third man up. His form and confidence have suffered as a result, it's one of the reasons why we are pumping games into Daw.

I haven't watched many Kangaroos matched this year, but his stats still seem pretty good for someone playing with injuries. And he normally plays well against us too!

I haven't watched many Kangaroos matched this year, but his stats still seem pretty good for someone playing with injuries. And he normally plays well against us too!
His last few weeks have been goodish, but he's not dominating as much as he did last year.

Another shot at being top of the ladder. Adds so much more tension to this game.

Being the first team to beat them this year as well as them being the team we beat to go first would be a dream combo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unless we open up a huge margin we will likely lose % and Adelaide will go on top anyways.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unless we open up a huge margin we will likely lose % and Adelaide will go on top anyways.

We are 3% in front of them and thats how much both us and Adelaide got for 70 point wins last week. They would have to win by a similar margin again if we were to win by 3 or 4 goals wouldn't they ? I'm no mathematician so am pretty clueless when it comes to for and against.

We are 3% in front of them and thats how much both us and Adelaide got for 70 point wins last week. They would have to win by a similar margin again if we were to win by 3 or 4 goals wouldn't they ? I'm no mathematician so am pretty clueless when it comes to for and against.

Depends how much the opposition scores as well North are likely to score more against us than what Port will score against the Crows, anyways focus on getting the win first worry about % later.

Geez louise
Crows are playing a showdown, they may lose

We should smash norf

So we are now back at where we were prior to the Richmond game.
P'ship favourite & the chance to go to the top.
Not holding my breath that we will grab the opportunity.

So we are now back at where we were prior to the Richmond game.
P'ship favourite & the chance to go to the top.
Not holding my breath that we will grab the opportunity.

Even after the last 3 weeks of grabbing the opportunity?
A lot of water to go under bridge but we are playing our best footy at the right time of the year.

Even after the last 3 weeks of grabbing the opportunity?
A lot of water to go under bridge but we are playing our best footy at the right time of the year.

We have a game plan that beats the teams we need to beat. My fear is that upon reflection, whenever we have come up against a team in the 8 that has an attacking game style, we struggle to beat them. This year we have lost to GWS, Dogs, Hawks, Adelaide.
To win the P'ship, we will need to winainst 3 or 4 of these sides in succession.
I just don't believe we will do that this year as good as we've been. Too many inexperienced guys.

We have a game plan that beats the teams we need to beat. My fear is that upon reflection, whenever we have come up against a team in the 8 that has an attacking game style, we struggle to beat them. This year we have lost to GWS, Dogs, Hawks, Adelaide.
To win the P'ship, we will need to winainst 3 or 4 of these sides in succession.
I just don't believe we will do that this year as good as we've been. Too many inexperienced guys.

You been hacked?

1. Inexperienced (us) guys playing inexperienced guys (Dogs/Crows/GWS).
2. As long as we don't bomb it long we have the Crows covered comfortably.
3. As long as our mids don't go missing we can get over GWS and the Dogs.

We've also beaten the Hawks and GWS and our losses to Hawrhorn and the Bulldogs were by less than a goal.

The only team in the top 4 who can stop us is Adelaide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back