Remove this Banner Ad

phantom13 George

Apologise to this deity

GIF by AFL

You were wrong and that’s okay.

I love you both.
We’ve done this dance champ. I was never anti Ross, you’ve gotta move on

We’ve done this dance champ. I was never anti Ross, you’ve gotta move on
I'm going to give a heads up now, if we win a flag under Ross, which would be one of the best moments of my life, I don't want to come on here afterwards and get a bunch of "I told ya so" comments. Just let me enjoy the moment ffs

I'm going to give a heads up now, if we win a flag under Ross, which would be one of the best moments of my life, I don't want to come on here afterwards and get a bunch of "I told ya so" comments. Just let me enjoy the moment ffs
If we win a flag under Ross, I'm doing laps of RSEA Park naked shouting "heck DA ROSS HATERS"

I will also be the most insuferable prick ever to all my mates

On SM-G988B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I’ll save it for the day after. You can read it with your hangover as punishment.

Considering you also booked a trip to Japan during week 1 of finals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ll save it for the day after. You can read it with your hangover as punishment.

Considering you also booked a trip to Japan during week 1 of finals
Hong Kong and it was booked months ago by work 😴

Gonna have to see if AFL pass or whatever the international thingo is will work

Could Jack Hayes be an X factor for the finals and would need to play against Brisbane.
It's going to be interesting who replaces Seb. Hunter is obviously the next in line, but he's almost the ideal sub given his tendency to fade out of games when he starts. If Hunter remains the sub, then the other like for like replacements are Bytel, Byrnes or (at a stretch) Billings. None really demands that spot or fills you with convidence.

So given all that it wouldn't shock me if we roll the dice and replace Seb with Hayes, and play Mitch and Matteas more mid and less forward to cover the difference. It also means Mitch doesn't have to ruck.

I'd really like to see Hayes in the team. He is built for finals footy.

PS - I see that Hayes kicked 6 goals for Sandy today.

Bugger.
Just realised I’m going to be in Perth for the Grand Final 😱

It's going to be interesting who replaces Seb. Hunter is obviously the next in line, but he's almost the ideal sub given his tendency to fade out of games when he starts. If Hunter remains the sub, then the other like for like replacements are Bytel, Byrnes or (at a stretch) Billings. None really demands that spot or fills you with convidence.

So given all that it wouldn't shock me if we roll the dice and replace Seb with Hayes, and play Mitch and Matteas more mid and less forward to cover the difference. It also means Mitch doesn't have to ruck.

I'd really like to see Hayes in the team. He is built for finals footy.

PS - I see that Hayes kicked 6 goals for Sandy today.
So Hayes up forward and rucking with Marshall with Mitch doing his thing ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back