Preview Round 3, 2019: Fremantle v St.Kilda - Optus Stadium, Sunday 7th April, 3:20PM AWST

Who Wins?

• Dockers

Votes: 31 32.6%
  • Saints

Votes: 64 67.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hawthorn game is another winnable game , I feel we are a far better side than the Hawks - with Tom Mitchell out they are playing there young mids and our bigger bodied mids will pump them under pressure and our forward line looks way to mobile for Frawley and Stratton.
It's one game I expect us to win.
Sundays game will be hard because Ross Lyons style of game.
If we can win the contested positions we win - Walters , Hill , Fyfe are big threats.
Its too early for us to get too cocky, but there's no doubt we can smell blood with the Hawks, and after last with the Dees.

Its too early for us to get too cocky, but there's no doubt we can smell blood with the Hawks, and after last with the Dees.
The good thing is most teams still don't rate us , they look at our fixture and basically think they have it won.
The Melbourne game is one I feel will be the hardest , no way can they play as badly as they have been doing , just Gawn , Oliver , Brayshaw , Jones and Viney are just tough players.

Acres is the one to me, he seems to always play ok in the west , I would like him to line up against Fyfe and run him off his feet.

The Goat shouldn't be tagging opposition players, opposition players should be tagging The Goat, we should send a tradesman to Fyfe, not a trapeze artist.

Yeah his 12 pressure acts were a bit down for a forward, especially compared to Kent (who had 6) 😉
ah, your reading skills appear to be top notch, it's the comprehension that you lack :)

As I stated, his pressure when the ball is in his area is fantastic (i.e. pressure acts), his up and back running looked like it needed some work. I was at the game and noticed how gassed he looked even at the end of the first half, was slow jogging a lot more than others. But when the ball or contest is close he turns on the after burners.

I'm a massive long supporter and was quite outspoken when he got dropped, i'm just trying to think of a logical reason that isn't a version of 'Richo? NFI!'

Last edited:
ah, your reading skills appear to be top notch, it's the comprehension that you lack :)

As I stated, his pressure when the ball is in his area is fantastic (i.e. pressure acts), his up and back running looked like it needed some work. I was at the game and noticed how gassed he looked even at the end of the first half, was slow jogging a lot more than others. But when the ball or contest is close he turns on the after burners.

I'm a massive long supporter and was quite outspoken when he got dropped, i'm just trying to think of the logical reasons that isn't a version of 'Richo? NFI!'

At least we are debating Long v Kent instead of Bleach Weller v Wright !

A much better problem to have

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got an email from the Saints yesterday saying they had partnered and there was a 14 day trial period
Smart move by the Saints, obviously aware of how little free to air coverage we have this year!
Trying to maximise the numbers that will get the opportunity to witness StKilda's 2nd premiership season! ;)

Is that not the most depressing celebration of lifting a cup you have ever seen?
GT looks like he has just witnessed Matthey Capuano displaying his ruck skills!
That pic is embarrassing.
The one bit of silverware the club won in decades and our coach and captain look like they just ate a dog turd.
Hope when we win something else we celebrate the bloody win and let the fans enjoy it.

Last edited:
That pic is embarrassing.
The one bit of silverware the club won in decades and our coach and captain look like they just ate a dog turd.
Hope when we win something else we celebrate the bloody win and let the fans enjoy it.
Maybe the wise and all knowing Grant was having a premonition of what was about to befall at Milney's joint that night! :smirk:

The Hawthorn game is another winnable game , I feel we are a far better side than the Hawks - with Tom Mitchell out they are playing there young mids and our bigger bodied mids will pump them under pressure and our forward line looks way to mobile for Frawley and Stratton.
It's one game I expect us to win.
Sundays game will be hard because Ross Lyons style of game.
If we can win the contested positions we win - Walters , Hill , Fyfe are big threats.

Re: the Hawks game - plus our secret weapon...

Ratten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back