Preview Round 3, 2021 : Hawks v Cats, Easter Monday 3:20pm @MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gets a contract next season and it's life membership for TOB, would have to be one of the most uninspiring life memberships this club would have awarded.

FMD. I cannot believe what I’ve just read here.

By all means critique playing ability but TOB at the very least shows work rate and second efforts. It is difficult to fault his attitude, especially given for years he was 4th or 5th fiddle in a strong toward line. He will have invested the bulk of his playing career at a club and as part of a squad that has delivered three flags to date.

And that’s your commentary on him? Says more about you than him, frankly.

Gets a contract next season and it's life membership for TOB, would have to be one of the most uninspiring life memberships this club would have awarded.
I'm not TOB's biggest supporter but this is really poor.

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

Extra 2 days rest for us Tops

And an important inclusion. :)

images

A loss tomorrow is unfathomable the Lewis selection guarantees a win based on what I've read on hhq the past few weeks.

Unless the club distracts him with a kfc deal on the way 2 the game we are a shoe in. I've been very concerned about our KFC sponsorship.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A loss tomorrow is unfathomable the Lewis selection guarantees a win based on what I've read on hhq the past few weeks.

Unless the club distracts him with a kfc deal on the way 2 the game we are a shoe in. I've been very concerned about our KFC sponsorship.
I keep hearing 'tomorrow'!
A few of you are going to be sorely disappointed when you're asked to wait 24hours for the game when you arrive.

what I find funny is if TOB eradicaters get their way, and he’s permanantly out. Which of your favourites makes way for Gunston when he returns?

surely you wouldn’t leave Gunston out ‘to let the future develop in the seniors’
Jeka to make way for gunston when he's back. Next year play the 3 in form out of lewis, kosi, jeka and gunston. Obrien UFA end of this year, tell him to try and find a 3rd in line gig somewhere.

Jeka to make way for gunston when he's back. Next year play the 3 in form out of lewis, kosi, jeka and gunston. Obrien UFA end of this year, tell him to try and find a 3rd in line gig somewhere.

i guess we know no ones pinching TOBs whipping boy status anytime soon

‘Kosi and Jeka unknown good luck to them. Gunston untrollable. Lewis? I want him to succeeed but some have short memories. Why did the club gamble on patto if Lewis is clearly the answer. For mine Lewis will need to be a ruck forward or forward ruck to have a longterm future. At this point Ceglar and O’Brien are ahead in that regard

if it’s ‘Play the kids’ then let’s get reeves out there. He’s the future

Wouldn't Jeka have to be in the side to then make way for Gunston's return?

‘Kosi and Jeka unknown good luck to them. Gunston untrollable. Lewis? I want him to succeeed but some have short memories. Why did the club gamble on patto if Lewis is clearly the answer. For mine Lewis will need to be a ruck forward or forward ruck to have a longterm future. At this point Ceglar and O’Brien are ahead in that regard

if it’s ‘Play the kids’ then let’s get reeves out there. He’s the future

Reeves hasn't even shown anything at VFL level as yet. Granted he didn't even get a chance last season, but he was coming from a LONG way back for anyone who watched him absolutely struggling in 2019.

On uncovered form, TOB has a bad game you can move him around, and he will give a good effort, if not a master of any facet.
Lewis has a bad game and it’s a bust

I want it to be different, just as much as others, maybe it will be, but I just see change for changes sake. Mids to forwards need cohesion more than anything

Reeves hasn't even shown anything at VFL level as yet. Granted he didn't even get a chance last season, but he was coming from a LONG way back for anyone who watched him absolutely struggling in 2019.

he’s a less unco looking version of mason Cox. How were his first senior games?

Seriously, did TOB take a dump in your letterbox????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back