Preview Round 3, 2021 : Hawks v Cats, Easter Monday 3:20pm @MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have Lewis and Kosi played together in the forwardline against an AFL opponent? The answer is either the Bulldogs practice game or no.

Would love to see them combine for a couple big bags.

Have Lewis and Kosi played together in the forwardline against an AFL opponent? The answer is either the Bulldogs practice game or no.

Would love to see them combine for a couple big bags.

We will get to see how Koschitzke and Lewis work together as key forwards. The good thing is that Lewis automatically takes the number one defender which might give Koschitzke more space to work with inside 50.

We will get to see how Koschitzke and Lewis work together as key forwards. The good thing is that Lewis automatically takes the number one defender which might give Koschitzke more space to work with inside 50.
Ideally they stretch their backline creating one-on-one opportunities for each other and space for the crumbers to clean up in.

But not really having played together they may just end up getting in each others way. Hopefully that doesn't happen because there wouldn't be much better than seeing them both tear the Cats to shreds on Monday.

O'Connor might take Breust with Stewart on Brockman. Hartigan goes to Hawkins, Hardwick minds Higgins, Frost to Henry perhaps? They have a plethora of small to mid-sized forwards

OUT: TOB, Hanrahan, Day

IN: Lewis, Wingard, Scrimshaw
I'm shocked to be sitting here.

But seriously, awesome changes if there's no last minute change of heart/issues before Monday. I also hope they persist with it for a month or so to give them a chance to gel and experience against various qualities of opposition.

Also, I'm not looking forward to next week when this place gets burned down when the two of them get held to a goal or two between them.

I'm shocked to be sitting here.

But seriously, awesome changes if there's no last minute change of heart/issues before Monday. I also hope they persist with it for a month or so to give them a chance to gel and experience against various qualities of opposition.

Also, I'm not looking forward to next week when this place gets burned down when the two of them get held to a goal or two between them.

‘if true, it TOB is out on one bad game, Lewis or Kosi will be too

Good luck on Monday guys. Watch out for this Cats future star debut game.. he will rough up the hawks players.

View attachment 1092346
unassuming assassin!
Given he's been BoG for your VFL side in the two games they've had so far I'd imagine the lower half of this picture is cropped because they couldn't fully encapsulate his gigantic quads.
Best of luck to him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look I’m not into devaluing hawks players, but Kosi 6 on zeibel. Bruce 10 on zeibel. Perspective

North seem to be tanking in defence

goals by two key forwards on our list

take out the north game:

I hope kosi takes his chances. 👍

great that Lewis is back. Should help straighten us up. Seems to be in ripping shape this year.

I didn't think they would drop TOB but Fear The Beard has been right 100% of the time on our selections. Cheers for the intel mate.

Excited to see how Lewis/Koschitzke can perform because there is the possibility they can form a partnership for years to come. But I'm also tempering my expectations because, as frustrating as Timmy is, he was basically our second most experienced forward behind Bruest last weekend and sometimes losing that experience in a very young forwardline can have detrimental effects.
It’s a real “show us what you can do” moment for the two of them. Certainly surprised that they’ve pulled the pin on having an experienced tall in the side in TOB.

Brockman, Kosi, Lewis, Moore is a very young group.

Should be good viewing.

clayton’s in?
Just weird. Downie is an in in round 1 doesn't play gets a game stat, now people are saying a guy who actually *played* last week is an in. Stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back