Preview Round 3, 2024: Essendon v St.Kilda - Marvel Stadium, Saturday 30th March, 4:20PM AEDT *HASTIE DEBUT*

Who Wins?

• Bombers

Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Saints

Votes: 65 83.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Really hope he doesn't start as sub. Don't like when the debutants are starting sub.

Not quite as bad as when a player would debut as medi-sub and not get on the field at all. I reckon NWM's debut was like that, family down to watch. Didn't get off the bench. Could be wrong, it happened to one of our young blokes

I loved Hasties highlight videos. Looks like a good player with some tricks. Can't wait to see him play.

I love the saints and I love big footy!

200.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seb Ross is too one sided a footballer to play a hard tag imo....stocker is very good on both sides
Did a sterling job on De Goey last week.

Seb Ross is too one sided a footballer to play a hard tag imo....stocker is very good on both sides

Kind of a moot point anyway, it's been about groups since zones were a thing, so you'll have guys like Seb, Stocker, Windy and co all standing Merret at any single time, better to go head to head anyway.

You kind of underrate Seb also, he runs with the best quite often and he's also well rounded to work smarter so there's a reason he is still around whilst others that were with him are no longer around.

Yeah, did some good passages of play.
Thanks. Just seems to have come out of the blue that’s all. Does he play wing? Would be fantastic if he takes this opportunity and has a blinder.

Id rather see Windy being attacking out of the centre as he was last game

He's good enough to play a run with role to curb the influence of an opposition midfielder while still being attacking for us the other way.

I wouldn't want to see him playing purely as a tagger though, he's too good for that.

Kind of a moot point anyway, it's been about groups since zones were a thing, so you'll have guys like Seb, Stocker, Windy and co all standing Merret at any single time, better to go head to head anyway.

You kind of underrate Seb also, he runs with the best quite often and he's also well rounded to work smarter so there's a reason he is still around whilst others that were with him are no longer around.
I get that....more meaning maybe have Stocker the majority of time on him. Rate Seb enormously but don't think he'd be up to that job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back