Game Day Round 3, 2024: Essendon v St.Kilda - Marvel Stadium, Saturday 30th March, 4:20PM AEDT *HASTIE DEBUT*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t post much anymore but always read the forums. Weird vibe without George . Place has no character or vibe, it’s like Richo is running the joint.

One thing it is, is a little quiet. Not sure if this is nice or if I'm going to turn around and get dismembered or something.

I mean, it is the Bombers and they are edgelords...

Thinking back over. the years, to hard, tough teams that had an edge, did they ever have to tell us thats how they were going to be, or was it evident in their actions?

I know it may be hard for Essendon, but maybe less PR (and performance enhancing drugs) and more action on the field.
Exactly. Who announces it themselves?
From what I remember, the tag “unsociable Hawks” came from the media and not the Hawks themselves. Could be mistaken though?

Thinking back over. the years, to hard, tough teams that had an edge, did they ever have to tell us thats how they were going to be, or was it evident in their actions?

I know it may be hard for Essendon, but maybe less PR (and performance enhancing drugs) and more action on the field.

Welcome to Scotts world, nothing but outlandish actions and being surprised when there's pushback, I just hope that we pushback so we can see his shocked face in the presser. Then he can snipe a journo who sat in the front row.

Going to a mates place to watch the game so won’t be super active here, but just gotta send one more gif before I go, I’m going with this one, enjoy the game sainters and vale saints big footy forum

200.gif

^ hopefully us saying bye to the fair weather bomber supporters leaving at 3qtr

My long dead dear dad was a big Bombers fan, so I had a soft spot for them until their drugs saga. I heard him sigh and his chalky old skeleton roll over in his grave then. He would have been appalled, not only at what they did but their unadulterated arrogance in never apologizing for it. Loath them ever since. I would like a repeat of last year's game, get on top early and keep them stretched until they break!!

Got a really bad feeling about this one. Bombers look much stronger on paper and if we’re being serious raw kids like hastie should not be even getting a look in. Too many injuries and suspensions I feel. Hope to be proven wrong

(Log in to remove this ad.)

last year we called it Saints footy. but noone really explained what that was

Exactly. Who announces it themselves?
From what I remember, the tag “unsociable Hawks” came from the media and not the Hawks themselves. Could be mistaken though?
Clarko coined the term unsociable within the walls of the club.

It got leaked somehow.

They coined the term but they didn’t promote it.

Think this is a tonne tougher than some think.
Our injuries/suspensions are starting to really eat into the experience on the park.
Will not be surprised if we don't get up for it. Hope I'm very wrong.

Harrison Jones replaces Setterfield.
Subs are Hastie and Hind
Setterfield has been pretty good for them as well. And looking on the Bombers board they would rather play one short then have Jones on the ground, so watch him kick 9..

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Gresh's eyebrows look shampooed, mint condition in preshow!

It's still hard to get used to him being an Essendon player, I wish him all the best but not today, I hope he has a shocker.

With how he kicks the ball with his mongrel punts he has more chance of hitting up our players today than when he played for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back