Toast Round 3 = Brisbane Lions 72-92 Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

I am often a defender of BT as I find his unprofessional commentary endearing - it's like if one's 95 year old grandfather were commentating, you'd think "he's so wrong on many things but he's passionate and having a crack... and that is cute".

But him failing to notice that the ball had clearly hit the post, along with the open contempt shown towards him by most players and relatives he interviews (of any team) it makes me think the game has moved past him and he is another remnant of the AFL media's failing "jobs for the boys" policy.

To be fair, every night is a bad night to be a Queenslander.
Source: I am one.
Born and bred or ex Victorian?

Sauce: my old man keeps deflecting back to Melbourne, but has LARPed as a Queenslander for more than three quarters of my life :D

The Crucifixion Cup tomorrow. Resurrection Cup on Monday. Don't know why the AFL hasn't got on to it. They like an excuse to hand out a
And great to see the umps didn't get sucked into his ducking, diving and arm flapping.
Yep some games he’d get 2 or 3 of those.
Not a badly umpired game tonight.

Such a typical Collingwood win, backs against the wall and on the road. I should’ve know better, nothing safer

Yep, called it all week.

Didn’t bother jumping on BF for the first 3 weeks as I know how pathetic some of us are with our own and especially after witnessing an unbelievable flag. I could be wrong and hope that I am, but anyone doubting we were gone either has no clue about the game or are eternal pessimists.

A long way to go, but some magnificent signs.

Keep the faith and keep bleeding Hodgey. I thought you were a good bloke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is Rayner the new barometer at Brisbane ?
In a not so flattering way
When the flat track bully went at Bruzzy just before half time , I knew we were a strong chance to win this one

Personally I thought we were a chance when in the pregame one of the “ experts” nominated Dane Zorko as the most important player for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

B Frampton. Gun

3 votes.
Yep - what did he cost us…a 3rd rounder
I thought he was exceptional
GF, last week’s game, Fly’s praise, Billy worth much more than what we paid for him

Thought Beau was exceptional in 1st and 3rd - that’s the player he can be

Disappointed Finn of so early - loved his clearance work

There was not one mention of the Pies in his press conference.

He never got any questions about us (just like Fly wasn’t asked about Saints last week) but it didn’t bother Caro.
Fully expecting her to get called out on this on FC by the other hosts if she doesn’t “arrow” Fagan next week.

Daicos and noble off half back crucial for link up, noble is way more valuable then markov

Hoskin Elliot should probably never play again, degoey has looked horrible and even pendles making uncharacteristic mistakes tonight

Lot of room for improvement

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back