Game Day Round 3 - Essendon v St Kilda, Marvel Stadium, Saturday 30/3/24, 4.20pm AEDST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're moths to flame but it happens so often you can't help but think it's what we're trying. Pressure the coalface
No idea why. They break our tackles and run harder.
It is simply over cooking the pressure effort . No way Scottbis telling them to run to every contest they can .

My daughter ran away with my sons Easter egg before. Wish I'd filmed his chase and tackle to send to the club to show them how its done.

Someone should tell Stringer that the ball is made of chocolate….

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Martin and Heppell keeping us in the game.
You must have your blinkers on re Hepp. Hepp trying to mark going back in defense and didn’t take it which resulted in a loose ball goal. He then kicked it 10-15 metres short going inside 50m. He took a mark similar to the one he dropped which looked great but he’s a defender, punch the ball when it’s going to be a contest.

Martin has tried very hard and may be amongst our best. Not saying I like him in defense. I’d prefer he be creating going inside 50m.

If you want to know what is not working today forget watching the individual players and start looking at how many players we are leaving loose on the edge of the contest in various situations.
Stuff like 3 opposing players by themselves on one side of the stoppage.
Running past players in defence to get to the contest.
Dumb *ery .
Look Here Reaction GIF by Paul McCartney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back