Preview Round 3 vs Richmond @ MCG, Sunday 4.00pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

In the current environment they need to disclose this information. They should disclose it regardless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why?
Going against the grain here.. The fans demands on players off the field is outa control.. just let them play footy.. what and why things happen in that work place is often no-ones business

Why?
Going against the grain here.. The fans demands on players off the field is outa control.. just let them play footy.. what and why things happen in that work place is often no-ones business

I think an updated injury list is pretty stock standard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why?
I liked a comment of Andrew Dillon's during the week: that what the public is interested in is not the same as what is in the public interest (slightly paraphrased).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Something stinks here. Wicksy apparently did nothing wrong yet he's been told to take a week off at all levels when spots are at an absolute premium.
“nothing wrong” might be true in regards the original allegations - but sounds like there was some push n’ shove (or more?) & resultant bad blood between players.

These kind of things are never, ever good & the fact he’s been left out is troubling - as it means it wasn’t just sorted out and handshakes all round.

Team harmony and spirit matters.

Wait till Ashton comes through the ranks. first year in the WA Colts this year for East Freo
Logan's brother first year in the WAFL as well. Debuting for South Freo today

I think it was a year or two ago that Chad said that his younger brother (not Corey) was the most talented of all of them.

Given how well Chad is going, and how Corey is progressing, I don't think we will get Ashton cheaply if we want him, or be able to get him at all.

Something stinks here. Wicksy apparently did nothing wrong yet he's been told to take a week off at all levels when spots are at an absolute premium.

Also I never got the "you can't date a friends ex-girlfriend" thing. They are an ex-girlfriend and the ex-boyfriend can't dictate who that woman now dates.

“nothing wrong” might be true in regards the original allegations - but sounds like there was some push n’ shove (or more?) & resultant bad blood between players.

These kind of things are never, ever good & the fact he’s been left out is troubling - as it means it wasn’t just sorted out and handshakes all round.

Team harmony and spirit matters.
The fact that (apparently) only Wicks has been disciplined (despite the smooth words) suggests that he was the aggressor or instigator in some unpleasantness. Or the club is playing favourites. 🤔
It'll come out eventually, even if it's a storm in a teacup.

Also I never got the "you can't date a friends ex-girlfriend" thing. They are an ex-girlfriend and the ex-boyfriend can't dictate who that woman now dates.

For mine, not about who the woman now dates or a bloke dictating it

More about the friendship between the blokes and putting undue emotional strain on that friendship

For mine, not about who the woman now dates or a bloke dictating it

More about the friendship between the blokes and putting undue emotional strain on that friendship

Hate to sound like a crappy romance novel but it isn't easy finding someone you genuinely click with. Took me years, and if you find that person, someone you really like and could imagine having a long term relationship with, maybe even marrying one day, should that be denied to both of you because of someone that person used to date?

The fact that (apparently) only Wicks has been disciplined (despite the smooth words) suggests that he was the aggressor or instigator in some unpleasantness. Or the club is playing favourites. 🤔
It'll come out eventually, even if it's a storm in a teacup.
unless the other one is Buller or Hamling haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back