Preview Round 4 Alladhams LAMP: Swans v True Magpies 8th April 7:30pm @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn’t mind seeing Gould get a run

He is an actual defender not a turned one
One of our turned ones, Tom McCartin, has had 14 one on one contests this year and has lost only one of them. Going alright.

One of our turned ones, Tom McCartin, has had 14 one on one contests this year and has lost only one of them. Going alright.
You have pointed one out

I never knocked Mccartin

Maybe remember who actually said he was a better defender than forward on here years , so no need to be smart about it

Last edited:

I think the 1 on 1 stats means there is an arm wrestle going on trying to be in the correct position to spoil or intercept mark in the contest.

By the eye test its more that the backline got done for pace last week as the Dees forwards often found an opening.

Ken always beats Horse. Even when they were shite. So, maybe Horse should take a backseat and let the others work some magic. Different heads calling the shots, different style of play. That will confuse him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have pointed one out

I never knocked Mccartin

Maybe remember who actually said he was a better defender than forward on here years , so no need to be smart about it
you've slagged almost every swans player at one point ... and i'm sure you spent a lot of last season criticising tom mccartin for not being strong enough, pushed around too easily, no good against big forwards one on one ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back