VFL Round 5 v Casey ANZAC Eve Punt Road Oval 2.05pm LIVE STREAM

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep he's no good and can't play at the highest level, we should get rid of him. 🤦‍♂️

Half time of the 2022 GABBA EF he was literally BOG … in about his 8th game. He’s got elite talent. He reminds me a bit of Izak Rankine … looked soft and like a shocking pick his first 2 x seasons … then built his body and confidence and exploded.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

mentally prepared for a belting but once again feeling optimistic just before the bounce
Telling ourselves it doesn’t matter if we don’t win but as soon as that ball bounces that rational part of the brain goes out the window

Back on the original topic…
Missed the game today. Who played well.
Coulthard a chance for a game sometime?
How did Sons, Smith and Cumberland go?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

OK on the live ladder we’re sitting in 17th, that’s pick 2 in the MSD unless North can bring up their 1st win.

How are we even competitive considering the list we have. Incredible.
It's called having people that know what they are doing. Guy, guys putting this team together need to be putting the senior list as well.

I reckon Steve Morris would be a good senior coach.

If I was another club be chasing him as a senior assistant.
We need to hang onto him , too early for senior gig but he would def come under notice for a well paid development or asst role ,,I hope it’s with us, pretty sure McRae wanted him at coll earlier on

Coulthard, Doesn’t get enough possessions yet but his disposal on the run is great, low fast and well weighted and he follows it up to receive again just like his first possession in the ones when he kicked to dusty. Also Kaleb Smith has played 3 in a row where he has shown speed and confidence to use it and great foot disposal skills. Steely green bit of a terrier dog but needs to develop the ability to make his disposals hurt the opposition

Would hate to lose Morro

Can’t really think of any individual who loves our club as much as him
It’s a real shame that he never got to 100 games
Thanks mate. I ain’t going anywhere ❤️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon Steve Morris would be a good senior coach.

If I was another club be chasing him as a senior assistant.
He will swap places with Lambert next year
Truck and teague gone
Welcome troy chaplain and
Cameron bruce

May plays in patches and then goes missing for too long. I liked the other kid better in Liam Thomas. Came on late in the third and took a strong contested mark and was throwing his body around in contests. I like these types better rather than the old fashioned Peter Hudson types who are now phased out of the game. Also Kosi looks better when he plays in the ruck or around the ground bc when he’s in the FL he plays uncontested footy like May and gets chopped out too easily unless there’s a turnover where he’s left solo on the rebound. Hence Kosis first three goals were of this nature.
May was consistent yesterday. Didn't impact the score board but showed capacity to mark. Had more one on one contests. Still developing.

We need to hang onto him , too early for senior gig but he would def come under notice for a well paid development or asst role ,,I hope it’s with us, pretty sure McRae wanted him at coll earlier on
Heard the same. Need to lock him in.

Given games played most of our afl team will qualify for finals too!
Need to have played at least six VFL games and no more than 12 AFL games to qualify ... let's make sure we roll out MacAuliffe, Sonsie and Banks for another couple of VFL appearances ... finals experience even at the lower level will be important for next season

Yep he's no good and can't play at the highest level, we should get rid of him. 🤦‍♂️

Gee you just gotta play him around the ball. Hopefully he gets another opportunity as that's a serious player right there.

Vfl report is up. Positive write ups all round.
positive for everyone except king cumbo

discussion wolf GIF

Probably a bit of halo reporting, but appears that May is really gaining momentum as the season goes on. Contested marking is what you want to see improve and past 2 or 3 games have been really impressive.
There’s quite a few on here that have been on his bandwagon, reckon a few more might jump on pretty soon if he continues his current form. Don’t think I’ve seen him mentioned in any mid season draft predictions in the media YET.

Probably a bit of halo reporting, but appears that May is really gaining momentum as the season goes on. Contested marking is what you want to see improve and past 2 or 3 games have been really impressive.
There’s quite a few on here that have been on his bandwagon, reckon a few more might jump on pretty soon if he continues his current form. Don’t think I’ve seen him mentioned in any mid season draft predictions in the media YET.
A Key Forward who has kicked 7 goals from 7 VFL matches is hardly going to be considered for MSD

Remove this Banner Ad

Back