Game Day Round 6, 2018 Cats vs. Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably first time in a long time going in without expectation of a win just seeing how we play and pull off this forward line if we bomb and blaze away i will be angry and perhaps start to believe our players are either stupid or the coaching is stupid.

If we lower our eyes and look for presenting targets i can handle being beaten by the better team on the day 3-3 is still okay with the hard part of the draw over.

I’d like to thank my little sister for occupying my Saturday morning/afternoon and forcing me to miss watching this game live. I only joke... very proud to say she will be playing her first ever game of footy tomorrow. She screamed and ran around the house watching the AFLW comp a few months ago out of excitement. I just hope she’s prepared to face young fellas twice her size who will have no hesitations hurling her into the turf.

Welp, we scored 40 odd last time we played them.

Be interesting that's for sure. Zero expectation here. Our tackling has been down so much this year I don't quite know how it suddenly fix itself in a week.

Not to mention we’ll have to go from probably our worst high, long bombing game in recent years to our best low, precision-kicking game in the space of a week, too.

Not to mention we’ll have to go from probably our worst high, long bombing game in recent years to our best low, precision-kicking game in the space of a week, too.
Yeh true that.

Look it is all doable but JPK out of form is a disaster and Buddy is more than just a freak that kicks goals. His forward pressure and presence will be a loss.

He has still kicked a quarter of our total this year or something like that. That cannot be easily replaced.

And while I have nothing but admiration for what the backs have had to repel thus year if a student kicks straight against us oh boy.....

Still sport is watched for thses moments. Back against the wall and all that. All the players came out of the same draft process and we are a proud club with solid leaders.

Nut up boys, give a good account, ultimately we all have your backs on this place.

Scott will show his team what Adelaide did to us last week, to make sure that we don't do it to them this week. Still looking forward to watching this one tomorrow night. It won't be as stressful personally since I won't have as high expectations. I was a mess during the Crows game....just kept thinking....'how are we letting this happen???....'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

imo, the problem won't be the forward line. It will be around the ground, especially getting the ball out of defence. I can just see us getting stuck in our back half with no one to target for the bail out kick down the line.

I don't blame the coach or selectors. They can't help injuries and playing a tall for the sake of it probably wouldnt help matters. It will be interesting to see how it goes.

There are a few on here that will never give up on him though, sort of like those Germans who still believed Germany could win WW2 as the Soviets were entering Berlin.

Uh yeah seriously terrible analogy. It is nothing like that at all.

Website should be renamed to BigHyperbole

Any chance we can keep the Longmire hate to the Longmire thread and keep this junk out of the match thread ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back