Game Day Round 6, GWS Giants vs Hawthorn, Sat 30th April, 4.35pm, Spotless Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Commentators want Heater back at Collingwood. Too late suckers!

Commentators calling a blatant push "holding your ground" with two hands.

Great win. Love the balance of our team at the moment. The forwards led by Stevie Js sneakiness and Lobb's length have come alive.

Fair play to you guys. Absolutely demolished us. Played some great footy. Lobb will be a star.

Good luck for the rest of your season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...

WE BEAT THE PREMIERS!

But in all fairness, it was a good game. We came undone in the last quarter and allowed them to take a fair chunk out of our lead. And Stevie J really needs to cool down on some of the niggles that players put on him

Really playing out of your skins tonight, well done. Made us look completely ordinary in every way.

Glad to see all the millions we earned are really paying off for your laughably contrived club.

Isn't Toby Greene in jail? And when's Folau going to play? Really looking forward to seeing our cash in action.
Thanks for your thoughts mate. Don't let the bile and vitriol eat you up inside, you can be better than that ...:)

Wow, brilliant game by the team. That munching sound is me eating my words from earlier today - I honestly didn't believe that we could maintain the stats in regards contested possessions & clearances that Kulak presented from our earlier games; not against Hawthorn. Cogs was brilliant in keeping Sam Mitchell quiet, but the whole team was really solid again. Patton quiet, but Stevie J is such a great addition up front; really just a fantastic team effort with everyone playing their role really well and giving their all. But it's just one H&A game, so hopefully they don't get ahead of themselves, but do enjoy the victory.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...

WE BEAT THE PREMIERS!

But in all fairness, it was a good game. We came undone in the last quarter and allowed them to take a fair chunk out of our lead. And Stevie J really needs to cool down on some of the niggles that players put on him

We won every quarter and kept extending the lead...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back