Round 7 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

******* idiot coaches are killing me. Weeks ago, Simpson plays Yeo in a ridiculous role and this week we have idiot Fagan putting Beams deep forward after scoring 70 points in the first half as a mid fielder.
i suppose they'll say the're correct just like the AFL does after it ****s up.
Arshole Fagan cost me my cash league by 5 points. Raynor (opponent) has 37 points for 3 quarters and then gets 26 in last. Even Christensen goes from 50 to 78 in last quarter. I'm shattered. :'(:'(:(:(:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

I'm weary of still doing fix it trades in round 8. It'll be a long week of reverse trading with Billings a star actor on the Mozzie Bites team sheet.
I can't keep Billings in my squad. In fact, I very much doubt he'll even be playing next week. That was one of the most gutless and lazy games I've seen from an AFL player let alone a supposedly premium player.

A horrific 2050...if anyone can beat having the following, I will be very impressed:

Doedee
Savage
Lloyd
Parker
Zerrett
Billings
Heeney
Petrecca

That’s 7 supposed “premiums” and a rookie that played in a 10 goal win at home somehow combine for an average of 63 points. That’s why I complain every week. Every week it’s 10 different players, most premiums that combine for 600 points.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Arshole Fagan cost me my cash league by 5 points. Raynor (opponent) has 37 points for 3 quarters and then gets 26 in last. Even Christensen goes from 50 to 78 in last quarter. I'm shattered. :'(:'(:(:(:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

If you were requiring Beams getting 126 to win then that’s probably not where you lost the game. He still scored 50 in the second half.

I lost 10/10 last week and won 10/10 this week. The only squad difference was bringing in Zerret, who spudded up anyway, for Finlayson. Crazy game, Dream Team, no wonder it either makes or ruins our weekend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bang on 2100

Great Performers: T.Mclean, J.Sicily, S.Murray - 8 players on field over 100

Poor Performers: Jack Billings, I.Heeny, J.Lloyd - 4 on field scoring below 70

Lost by 7 this week, but didn't go as bad as other weeks. Still early enough to turn it around. With 450k in the bank this weeks going to be super important for my DT

(I really ******* hate Jack Billings this year, there isn't enough cold in the universe to temper my melt after that score)

On the other hand my bench Rookies in Brayshaw. Fritsch, Spargo, Coffield and Naughton all did really well. Glad to still be generating good cash out of some of them

If you were requiring Beams getting 126 to win then that’s probably not where you lost the game. He still scored 50 in the second half.
But why would you take your captain who has dominated the first half as a mid and then move him to deep forward for most of the third quarter?
FWIW - 124 would have been enough.

2,092, just under par I guess

I had a bye but I haven't been told I was eliminated

2034 this is so boring !
English
Billings
Dusty
Petracca
J Lloyd
Whitfield
Heeney
All shite....