Game Day Round 8, 2023: North Melbourne v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.webp

Need to start well. West coast, whilst soundly beaten in the end, came out firing yesterday after last week's belting. I would expect North to do the same.

Crush their spirit early and hopefully go on with the job.

Probably stating the obvious but - must win game. Saints have to win pretty well all their "soft" games this year to ensure finals. Expect they will get the job done without too much fuss. Roos been devastated by injuries.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No. But t I'd like some analysis on here, like people normally do that's all.
We’re the last game of the round after a longish break - I think we’re all analysed out!

Just get the 4 points. Worry about percentage later - hopefully it won’t be needed.

Nth have easily the best list out of the uncompetitive teams (west coast, Hawthorn) IMO so don’t be surprised if this is a closer game than expected. Their strongest area (midfield) is still probably our weakest. I expect us to win but not sure we are built to demolish teams, until King comes back at least. If we can just completely shut them down defensively from the start we could break their spirit and the game open but realistically any win will do this year.

No complacency under Ross the Boss, would expect the boys to come out laser focused after last week. Not sure what that translates to margin wise but hoping for a win. Also hoping for some more savvy forward entries this week, unsurprisingly we've had better results this year when we've been unpredictable and lowered the eyes. Expecting another big game from Mitchito! Let's go Saints

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back