Game Day Round 19, 2023: St.Kilda v North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
images

Sitting 9th on the ladder now and could be 11th by the time our game starts, but a good win and we'll be 5th again. We blew our many chances to separate from the big chunk of teams in the middle of the ladder, so now it's time to fight.
30 point win would see us back in 5th spot.

30 point win would see us back in 5th spot.

At the moment kicking 30 points sounds like a big ask. Perhaps if we keep them scoreless and kick 30 ourselves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sitting 9th on the ladder now and could be 11th by the time our game starts, but a good win and we'll be 5th again. We blew our many chances to separate from the big chunk of teams in the middle of the ladder, so now it's time to fight.
Gee, we’re also damn close to about pick 5 or 6! Not that I’m hoping for that, but could be an upside if we don’t lift. Can’t see is dropping this, but we may not win after this.

Gee, we’re also damn close to about pick 5 or 6! Not that I’m hoping for that, but could be an upside if we don’t lift. Can’t see is dropping this, but we may not win after this.
Then there's the alternative scenario - we thrash North, rediscover our mojo and win the next 4 on the trot.

Me to self: "F*ck it... I'm not watching this drivel"

Me to self: "hehe ...you'll watch it.... you can't help yourself"

Me to self: "I've got better things to do than to sit here for hours tearing my hair out watching us kick the ball to the opposition"

Me to self: "Would you like to perhaps have a little wager on you watching it?"

Me to self: "well.... no......."

Me to self: "I've got better things to do than to sit here for hours tearing my hair out watching us kick the ball to the opposition"

All the pros operate like this 👍

Lol 😂

All week

Nah we will watch from home girls is that ok

15 minutes ago

What do you reckon we head to the footy girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back