Toast Round 8 = Carlton 79-85 Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Its orthodox easter this weekend....both seniors being orthodox getting to celebrate together.

Yep and the best part is, BT the bias flog won’t be celebrating.

I have had a wonderful sleep and it’s such a glorious Melbourne day

Χρήστος Ανέστη to the Greeks here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a win. That goal will be replayed for as long as Collingwood plays Carlton. To have a 21yo kid that says, nah, fu$k you Carlton, we should be 4 goals up, we are winning this and just rip it away from them. I mean, just sit back and enjoy the career of the best Pies player we will ever witness.

Also, Johnny Fn Noble, great game.

Round 23 2022 is still my fav.

Jamie Elliott’s goal to defeat them by a point to get us into top 4 and knock them out of finals by 0.4%, the world doesn’t get much more magical than that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just got too work, listening to the Carlton idiots talking about how they should have smashed us FMD

The guys sitting near us (who admittedly were decent guys) turned around and said "we should have won" the girlfriend just responds "but you didn't" and they had nothing.

Honestly, one of the best wins I've ever seen live.

I was sat in a heavy, heavy Carlton area. They were some of the rudest, most disgusting, vile supporters I've ever witnessed.

Was getting chirped all game by one miserable Blues fan sitting next to me. I had to restrain myself from giving him a serve.

Fair to say he went reaaallll quiet for the last few minutes. He put his head down and got out of there before the siren went.
Hope you bid him farewell

from my Delorean

What a beautiful morning.
Some takeaways.
Harrison and Sullivan, suddenly we have some much needed depth.
I'd love for De Goey to play more forward when he gets back and just pinch hit in the midfield.
Noble and Markov in the same team worked well. Great run coming out of defence
Pendles if managed well can break the games record at a canter
Why does this still get raised? He is an absolute stud through the midfield when fit and drifts in and out of games as a forward. Look at Heeney 2023 v 2024 that’s what you’re getting from JDG in each role.

Bad call. He is a joy to watch. He loves his boys and he loves his club. None of this too cool for school crap from past players and legends who look like they'd rather be somewhere else much of the time. To see a legend of the game expressing pure elation and pride in his sons is a thing of beauty. I laughed every time the up your gesture was shown.

Come on TGG. Do you really want to frown upon such infectious moments from a legendary Collingwood family?
Great call.
Much rather be Peter watching Nick and Josh than dad sack Luke Darcy watching his lad.
Why not live life and enjoy the moments.

from my Delorean

This is gold. Must watch for all Collingwood fans.
Eat a long thick one Andy Maher

It’s actually Edmund for me. There’s something I find really ick about a news breaker being so biased. It makes me uncomfortable with Ed as well and if I were a neutral I’d have hated him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back