Round 8 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Oink oink rocky in the mids...
Becomes a must have in AFL Fantasy in the Forward line now.
Still not sure he can be trusted as a pure mid in RDT yet. I am already carrying Parker in the midfield and I don't have Macrae, so that should be priority. One or two more tonnes though and he has to be considered.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

19%
I can't afford him at over 800k
I will have to wait a while and turn Tim Kelly into Macrae later on.
Picked him up this week and locked in th he C. Had plenty of cash in the bank so that helped to get him.

Have you still got Billings?? Dear oh dear. :'(:'(

Fair chance of that.
I'm a loyalist :p
I kept Heath Shaw through all of last year too.

Rookies go before under performing premos. Dud premos become bench cover at the end (unless they turn things around)
After next week, I will have 20 trades and 4 upgrades left to do, so i will hopefully have 10+ at the end to upgrade bench cover with.

Rookies go before under performing premos. Dud premos become bench cover at the end (unless they turn things around)
After next week, I will have 20 trades and 4 upgrades left to do, so i will hopefully have 10+ at the end to upgrade bench cover with.
Trade them duds on their bye imo

Did similar with Dahlhaus last year turning him into Zerrett

Have you still got Billings?? Dear oh dear. :'(:'(

Fair chance of that.
I kept him bkos i have no care for dreamteam now its all luck this year unless u want to waste 10 trades on getting rid of so called premos... i still dont even know who a premo is this year

Top put this year in perspective aswell my mate who is absolutely hopeless in dreamteam hasnt finished in the top 10k in 5 years hes coming 750th and ive been in the top 1000 for the last 4 years and i will be ranked about 4k after this round

But Billings is scoring less than all the rookies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back