Round 8 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

How does the be work?
3 price changes for the score if it was their 3rd game or more for the year, 2 price changes if it were their 2nd game score, 1 price change if it were their first game score

So 78, 56, 121 that's Ronkes price change for this week

Next week it will be 56, 121 then ?

The week after it will be 121, ?, ? After this week the 121 will fall out and not count anymore

Sicily had a BE of 21, so will go up a fraction under $50K. So maybe like $622K at a guess. Naughton will lose about $13K, so will be ~$328K.
*. Well there goes that idea. Went Yeo over Sic so not too bad. I guess I can probably still afford him just.

Laird, Lloyd, Yeo are my 3 def Prema. Who would be next in line?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have 300k in the bank for this week, so I could potentially move him on. I still think he goes onto average 80-85 for the year, so there is the potential to field Fritsch for a few weeks then make the call on either upgrading Fritsch or Billings with the other remaining F7 over the bye rounds.
I see myself holding Murray as D7, Kelly as M9 and Fritsch as F7. The remaining spots will be for actual premiums - not the likes of Billings.

So they’re not going to give Grundy that kick and behind even though it clearly touched his foot? Doesn’t matter how much of his foot it hit, it should still be given as a result came from it.

I see myself holding Murray as D7, Kelly as M9 and Fritsch as F7. The remaining spots will be for actual premiums - not the likes of Billings.
I need to get over labelling players as "rookies" and "premiums" and look more at output.
If I upgrade Banfield to Crouch this week and then Doedee to Simpson next week, I am left with 18 trades and the following side

B: Laird, Simpson, Lloyd, Sicily, Seedsman, Murray (Finlayson, Mirra)
C: Mitchell, Treloar, Merrett, Crouch, Coniglio, Neale, Parker, Kelly (Phillips, Mutch, Spargo)
R: Gawn, Lycett (Cameron)
F: Gray, Heeney, Smith, Walters, Taranto, Billings (Fritsch, Guelfi)
Murray and Kelly are doing no wrong so far score wise. I can hopefully grab Grundy a little cheaper but will possibly have to wait post bye as I am pretty light on for R13 and R14.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back