AFL RDT Round 8 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Was going to get Hall until Chapman got injured . No surprises that he will go 120.

Decided Murphy might get dropped for Howe next week...so instead of Murphy (def) + Hall (fwd), I chose Poulter (fwd) + some def premo. Laughable how every decision I make is wrong and I get punished so much

Poulter looks like a spud yet somehow will score 70+!! Farrar a spud yet scores 68...into Taranto...you’re something else

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will go Crae, if you have him C then I can't lose

You call me lucky every week and every week I get more and more punished..look at Oliver.. scores 120+ four weeks in a row..I pick him the week he plays north and he scores 94...Sydney easy to score against and he will score 80...that’s worse than anything anyone cops. I could have picked Mitchell or Taranto...Mitchell scored 130, Taranto 140...Taranto 125 this week. Mitchell will score 130+. It’s just incredible

You call me lucky every week and every week I get more and more punished..look at Oliver.. scores 120+ four weeks in a row..I pick him the week he plays north and he scores 94...Sydney easy to score against and he will score 80...that’s worse than anything anyone cops. I could have picked Mitchell or Taranto...Mitchell scored 130, Taranto 140...Taranto 125 this week. Mitchell will score 130+. It’s just incredible
You're complaining about Oliver? Really? He is easily better than Titch and Taranto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back