Preview Round 9, 2023 : Hawks v Demons, 4.35pm Sat 13th May

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Changes and all that in here.

Frenchy, Ramma and Butler all put their hand up at Box Hill.

NOTE: If you can't post respectfully about the players who wear the jumper, log off.

McKenzie back in, at least.

I would throw a left field one into the mix, and throw DGB forward to replace Greene. He has a manic attack that could be a handful for defenders...

(After tonight, I'd piss on a sparkplug if I thought it would help)

I would throw a left field one into the mix, and throw DGB forward to replace Greene. He has a manic attack that could be a handful for defenders...

Punky and CJ have to come back in as well.

Stephens? Vfl stats looked good didn’t see the game though. Has to play some time to find out how he goes
Getting there, but still a bit "Finn-like" by foot.

Showing some signs of class in close, though...

Out: Greene, Moore, Wingard, +1
In: DGB, Breust, Butler, Blanck
Moorey is not playing well at the moment, but he’s working really hard. Doubt he makes way, unless he has a niggle.

BAAC4EF9-B694-4D1E-A785-599D8B04018D.jpeg 33F0A32B-E6B9-4D74-8291-6AF51A1C3B5F.jpeg

Hardwick - Blanck - Sicily
Impey - Frost - Mitchell

Amon - Worpel - Ward

Brockman - Scrimshaw - Moore
Butler - Lewis - Breust

Meek - Day - Newcombe

McDonald - Mackenzie - Nash - Reeves - Greene

IN: DGB, Breust, Jiath, Butler

Out: Weddle, Greene, Ward, Morrison

Move Wingard to half back and see how he goes. Needs to find the ball more himself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lewis ff
Sicily CHF
Denver CHB
Blanck FB

Need to fix the spine. Plus, scrimshaw as the third tall Frwd. As I've said before, the Ben Dixon role. Let's aim for 10 goals in a game.

Of all the possible changes the one I’d like to see this week is for Greene to make way and Scrim to take up his role.

Scrim has offered us something the two times he’s been thrown forward and he’s really struggled this year as a defender as he’s been giving forwards too much space.

Greene really struggling to get involved lately would like to see someone else have a go for at least a couple of rounds.

Reeves will probably miss next week with an ankle
Wingard is barely covering the ground.
Greene might just need time with Lewis back in but he looks out of sorts.
Cj back into defense and Scrimshaw plays third tall.
Butler and Mackenzie could come in to add some extra speed

In: Ramma, Breust, CJ

Out: Reeves, Wingard, Greene

Would like to see Mackenzie and Butler come in. Ramsden too if Reeves is no good.

CJ maybe, but I think he should play a game or two at VFL level first.

Greene is getting dropped.

Moorey is not playing well at the moment, but he’s working really hard. Doubt he makes way, unless he has a niggle.

View attachment 1680372View attachment 1680373

He works hard mate, watching it live tonight, he requires more (hahaha) strings to his bow. He was calling for hand passes knowing he was hot and not playing for the team. Confidence?.
Slow down Moorey ffs, it’s a marathon not a sprint.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I’ve heard that it could shock the team into action. Appreciate if you can give it a go.

Really feel frosty needs to go. I reckon four goals in the first quarter and a half came directly from mistakes//turnovers/frees by frost.

I love his passion, but we are a team that severely lacks polish at the moment. We need Blank back there.

He works hard mate, watching it live tonight, he requires more (hahaha) strings to his bow. He was calling for hand passes knowing he was hot and not playing for the team. Confidence?.
Slow down Moorey ffs, it’s a marathon not a sprint.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I would have Moore as sub next game, has been down on form. With fresh legs, could add some Spark to the team and in turn boost his confidence.

I would have Moore as sub next game, has been down on form. With fresh legs, could add some Spark to the team and in turn boost his confidence.
You're kidding right?
He's being tagged, quite heavily. He's still covering more ground than any other player. Just going to let the opposition have another player run around loose?

You're kidding right?
He's being tagged, quite heavily. He's still covering more ground than any other player. Just going to let the opposition have another player run around loose?
No, not kidding he has been down on form. Didn’t seem he was heavily tagged at the game last night, but I’ll review the game. Had some gettable goals, that last year you’d pencil in but missed, not sure how a tag effects his kicking for goal??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back