Round 9 Discussion Port Gold Coast bye week

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocky's absence gave many more the chance to Captain Mitchell this week.
Still a shame to have him sitting on the bench though.

I don't have Mitchell. Hopefully my fallback Capt, Merrett will come through with a 130+ today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zero tackles for Merrett. Still putting up a good score, but when your opponents all have Mitchell captain, you need more. Get into the fray Zman!

Only 72% TOG for Merrett in the 1st 1/2. Hopefully he's had his rest and will play 90% TOG in the 2nd half. Hasn't needed to tackle so far as his team has been dominating possession.

Sure it wasn't CrozaN?

:p:(

West Coast can only get better I guess, can't play any worse.

I can seriously see them getting back into this if they start winning their own hardball and can start controlling the footy, Essendon are out muscling them but they play extremely open footy which is what West Coast needs to recognise.

Collingwood and Geelong got back into their games against them

Sure it wasn't CrozaN?

:p:(

West Coast can only get better I guess, can't play any worse.

I can seriously see them getting back into this if they start winning their own hardball and can start controlling the footy, Essendon are out muscling them but they play extremely open footy which is what West Coast needs to recognise.

Collingwood and Geelong got back into their games against them

Nah i cursed Heeney, warned you all! hahaha

As a Gaff owner this is disappointing but as an Eagles fan this is horrible

Nah he's got the early bench again. Two visits to the bench a qtr is pathetic, might be carrying something.

Nah, has gone from 72% TOG @ 1/2 time to 76% @ 3/4 time. Should work his way up to 80%+ by the end of the game. (unless injured)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back