Round 9 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Struggling with who I want on field this week...

Need to pick three of Coffield, Spargo, Petracca, Fritsch and Walters.

Trying to decide on two on field spots between
Fritsch, Braysahw and Billings

Has Billings gone behind Brayshaw (who seems to be pumping out 70s but has the Swans)
Billings has gone behind non playing forwards. At least they don't keep losing cash.

Got to field one of Cole, L.Keefe or Coffield down back this week but really struggling to pick which one.

Coffield seems most solid/consistant.

Big night for me:
Macrae (C), Mclean, Hunter, Laird and Seedsman.
I've got the C on Macrae and I think he'll cop a tag, so it'll be interesting to see how he works through it. If he can, seeya Tom Mitchel there's a new perma captain and big pig in town

Could do with a bigger game from Gibbs this week, need him to get back to the 110+

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have the c on macrae, but really thinking of switching him out to rocky and hoping he cops a tag so I can bring him in next week.

Thoughts? Or will he still go large

Is anyone really worth 840k

I don't wanna be the guy who says def go Rocky and then Macrae goes huge, but Rocky is looking like an absolute bargain and if you have decent cover for him and Gray next week, it makes a lot of sense.
Rockliff will still be the same bargain in round 11 as he is now. Even with a 100+ score his price will not go up significantly.
Doesn't make sense to bring him in this week imho.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back