Round 9 Gameday Scores and Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

497/9

dt gods are pricks, traded out Otten so i could piss off petrenko>scotland hardy hardy ha ha

Otten halftime already past his BE, fffffffffffffffffffffffff****

Wow this will be a low scoring week.

Shocking day today.

Harding (67), Hmac(74) and Pav (88), with Gibbs playing in the other game.

Geez won't even crack 1800 at this rate!

Need captain big cox to have a blinder tonight!

Wow this will be a low scoring week.

Shocking day today.

Harding (67), Hmac(74) and Pav (88), with Gibbs playing in the other game.

Geez won't even crack 1800 at this rate!

Need captain big cox to have a blinder tonight!

what makes you say that.

Shocking round this week, looks like most good teams will be affected though. My money is for the weekly prize to go to someone outside the top 30k.

840/11 with Gibbs included (still playing).

Got Ziebell and Suban out of the way today so not upset with score, especially considering most have McIntosh and Gibbs.

Shocking round this week, looks like most good teams will be affected though. My money is for the weekly prize to go to someone outside the top 30k.

Since, despite Carlton's low scoring and Freo's stuff up, I'm still on pace for over 2k, I'm hoping I'll get close. :)

Thinking I'll be 9/830 after this game finishes with my captain played, so pretty happy, despite Hill on the bench with Ziebell playing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lets have a look shall we?

Bartel
Chapman
Higgins
Hmac
Pav (to an extent)

All popular players, scored well below their usual output. And in the current game, Gibbs, Judd, Murphy all scoring average (could change though in the last).

And were only 3 games INNN!!!!

exactly my point. early days yet.

This is terrible round!! only 1 100 so far and it from selwood. Players like bartel, chappy, pav, sandi, higgins, kreuzer and zeibell killing me! Oh yea and a zero from cheney!

Yeah fair enough. My total tally is Hodge, Bock, Waite, Cheney and Hurley. Why didnt you mention those other two before?

Because Milburn and Hodge were certainties to be out anyway.

I was almost sure that Broughton would be a late in. While Scotland and Waite just die out of nothing.

:(

Ah well, in the end it's just a game.

Barely any big big scores and guns doing below par.

I'm going to say even if I'm doing poorly right now everybody else will be too.

Ablett captain should have saved those that kept him but Bartel really let me ,and others that put the c on him, down.

Now for the Demons players to clean up with all the big scores tomorrow lol

846/13 !!!:mad:
1 zero...well 2 if you count de boer
bartel c, mundy (you are a joke footballer it is weak people like you that lose freo those games), suban, ziebell, higgins, mcintosh the other bad scorers

On 922/11, with no 0's yet, thank god!

Got Captain Cox, Swan, Davis, Sidebum, Cockie (Emg for Beams, who might actually come in), Raines and Lids tonight.

EDit: forgot i also have Raines tonight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back