Round 9 Gameday Scores and Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Why? Both will be back in the next week or two. No point wasting trades.

i was implying that when hodge first got injured, around the time bock was in trouble over the assault charge, it would have been wise to trade one.

3 zeroes in one position looks very ugly.

9/647

All very, very average scores from my big guns so far :(

Raines, Lids, Cogs, Davis and Rich to come tonight, need someone to step up!

829/12

:) Disaster round. Actually, I'm just pissed about Bartel (C) when I said all week Cox was my captain and I'm sure I made him it. OH well.

Players that have helped this round:
Suban, Mundy
Bartel (C), Gibbs
Chapman, Higgins, Krakouer/Hentschel/Maccaffer.

Good fun.

i was implying that when hodge first got injured, around the time bock was in trouble over the assault charge, it would have been wise to trade one.

3 zeroes in one position looks very ugly.

Mate if you have had the problems I have had this year, those trades would be the least of your worries. :rolleyes:

Im averaging 1930 per game, and about 2-3 zeroes per week.

606/7

Selwood 110, Corey 109 Cross 102 SJ 92 Otten 87 Higgins 55 Ziebell 51.

Tonight: Raines Priddis Cox (C) Deledio NGB M.Brown.

Hoping to be around 1200 - 1300 by the end of the night.

900~/12, including a 0 from Broughton/Houlihan/Cheney

Still have hope that Cheney will be a late inclusion.

Deledio, Sidebottom, Cox, M.Brown tonight. Hoping for 300+

1084/13 which isnt too bad. Only real letdown has been mundy, plus scotlands late withdrawal (both cost about 40 points each). Not complaining though.

Goddard, Chad, Adcock, Raines, Montagna, Rich, Cox, Riewoldt, Deledio, Sidey left.

Why? Both will be back in the next week or two. No point wasting trades.
MMM were suggesting that Hodge may not be back until after the split round. Also mentioned that Higgns may be suffering from the early stages of OP.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

god rid of otten for bartel this week then made bartel c
lol and otten outscored him .........

err on 750/10 horror week. (got alot of rookies to come)

I don't think I want to look.

375/5
Hase, Pav, Sandi, Higgins, Ziebell - 3 ****ing injuries from the 5 who played.

Lovett, Stanton, Newman, Coughlan, Deledio, Cox (C), M Brown, Lockyer, Swan to come tonight. 850 would be a decent return. There's 8 deadset premiums, one Aboriginal playing in Dreamtime at the G and a rookie there.

Most likely to piss down rain tonight, could play apart in his score tonight.
Don't think it will hurt him that badly. Wet weather will mean lots of stoppages and unlike most ruckmen Cox is actually pretty good once the ball hits the ground at clearances and can get out and get touches on his own. Still expecting him to get around the 100 points.

No he doesn't... I've still got 13 to play. :confused:

Yes, he does.

Two different teams - one has Selwood captain (220), one doesn't (110)

One team posts - 220/1
The other - 110/1

See the problem? Each team actually has 23 scoring players (22 + Captain) and as such, captain counts as two players.

Been a terrible week for me. 976/12. Only 2 100+ scores, and Bartel captain hasnt helped, and by my calculations, only Hase has scored 10+ over current average. Relatively quiet night, tonight, just Newman, Swan, Cox and Lids. Need 400+ for a decent overall score.

It's not raining at all at the moment, however, it's likely to be:

a) Windy

b) Very wet and heavy ground from all the rain over the last 3 days, which means it still will not be a clean game. I'd still be tipping scraggy, close football

Remove this Banner Ad

Back