HB: Shannon Hurn, Eric Mackenzie, Sam Butler
C: Andrew Gaff, Scott Selwood, Bradd Dalziell
HF: Mark LeCras, Jack Darling, Chris Masten
F: Dean Cox, Josh Kennedy, Daniel Kerr
Foll: Nic Naitanui, Matt Priddis, Luke Shuey
Int: Mark Hutchings, Brad Sheppard, Josh Hill, Matt Rosa
Emerg: Blayne Wilson, Ashton Hams, Andrew Embley

In: S. Butler, M. Brown, B. Dalziell, M. Hutchings
Out: A. Selwood (quad), B. Waters (quad), W. Schofield (finger), S. Wellingham (ankle)

I'm disappointed that we're not playing anyone who's name rhymes with "train" now.

Maybe if we brought in our international scholarship holder from Denmark, we could have the Dane Train.

ONE MINUTE, Matthew Buntine was enjoying a strong pre-season and was well on the way to putting his hand up for more senior football with Greater Western Sydney in 2013.
The next minute, he was crumpled on the field unable to breathe properly.
The defender, whose rookie campaign was heavily affected by shin problems, came off second best in a marking contest with Carlton's Levi Casboult in the NAB Cup that left him with a punctured lung and two fractured ribs.
Three months later, the 19-year-old is finally ready to make his season debut, selected in the GWS side to tackle West Coast on Saturday.

http://www.gwsgiants.com.au/news/2013-05-24/buntines-time-to-shine

I am coming for this game. The only other game I've been to at Skoda was when the Giants played the Power.

You can thank me later.

Look forward to seeing you run around in this number ;)

GWSGiants2012ls.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

While we are on omens, I will unfortunately not be able to make the trip to Sydney this weekend, it will be he first time ever I will miss Skoda game, so naturally the upset of the season is now well and truely on the cards.

This game has all the intensity of an intra club scratch match and about as big a crowd . on the plus side I am enjoying the bloke chanting 'here come the giants' and the commentary is sounding like a lesson in zen ... 'goals and points arent important' .... ummmm okay.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back