Game Day Ruckbowl 2020 (Rd 18 Vs Dogs)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs throwing everything. We’re just sluggish.
Lobb better get on the plane tomorrow, get back to Perth and do goalkicking all pre season. That’s utterly embarrassing. English’s action is beautiful and smooth. Lobb is a contradiction of Buddy and Kennedy goal kicking, all the bad involved

Lobb is a liability in front of goal. If I was JLo I'd be telling him he isn't playing round 1 next year unless he fixes it up beforehand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice goal Crowden. Hope Hogan can have more of an impact in the second half. Really not sure what Hill is offering to the side atm. Young midfield getting overrun a bit but kind of half expected it for this game.

Don't mind the margin - great test for us to correct what we're getting wrong and pull them back in the second half.

Lobb should be up the ground and Hogan needs to stick closer to goal. My pen of sacrificial goats was completely de-stocked exorcising Tabs' goalkicking demons.

JLo has made a lot of good decisions this year. Playing Colyer is not one of them. And why does it take Shultz 5 mins to make a decision every single possession. Our strength is kick and mark. Getting sucked into the bullies game plan in the 2nd.

JLo has made a lot of good decisions this year. Playing Colyer is not one of them. And why does it take Shultz 5 mins to make a decision every single possession. Our strength is kick and mark. Getting sucked into the bullies game plan in the 2nd.
Probably Valente, Dixon and North been delisted? Can’t see any reason for them not debuting/playing ahead of Colyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back